Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Discount for a 'excellent' AW field report! Really?  (Read 565 times)

Offline norwichfunseeker

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Been seeing who is about in Norwich, which is still poor atm, and came across this profile.

Discounts for an excellent AW field report - She has been a member since 2017 with only 8 feedbacks, and no Field reports. Thats obviously working well then!
She may as well just say, my Field report's cant be relied upon, as I effectively pay people to put them on!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline jimbobted

Photos are airbrushed to hell as well. Best she looks nothing like that in real life. Tits look like they might be a bit saggy too.

Offline Band1t

Pity you can’t rely on these girls. Beautiful looking with a great likes list but?.....It’s just a lucky dip out there with some nationalities.

Offline KBW1999

I seem to remember there was a lady in the east Midlands who created a fan club and gave discounts based on feedback and reports, can't remember who she was but I seem to remember it was counter productive, surely good service is the key  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline norwichfunseeker

I seem to remember there was a lady in the east Midlands who created a fan club and gave discounts based on feedback and reports, can't remember who she was but I seem to remember it was counter productive, surely good service is the key  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Could be alright, if its say £100.00 per visit, and you go 10 times, and leave 10 excellent reviews, it would reduce by a tenner a time, and youd get it free. Actually the 11th onwards she would pay you! It actually has appeal!

Offline simon07