Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Proper massage needed in the Southend area  (Read 948 times)

Offline MarkS69

Can anyone recommend an attractive lady that performs genuine massages in the Southend area?

Age is starting to take it's toll on me and I'm in need of a proper massage to help ease my sore back. Hopefully the massage would be performed by a slim attractive woman, although for once I'm not looking for any extras.

Someone who works independently would be preferred.

Any pointers in the right direction would be gratefully received.

M.

Offline Skippy2708

Mark that’s almost like looking for the holy grail!  Manit thai massage would of really suited your requirement (I did post a review) but I contacted her a few weeks ago and she’s stopped massaging.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=330484.msg3445248#msg3445248

A rare find in Southend good luck.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2022, 09:07:21 am by Skippy2708 »

Offline Poker boy

Dee at Deluxe thai in Leigh is very good

Offline cmspunk

Did Dee do the massage herself? Take it’s totally legit and no extras there?

Dee at Deluxe thai in Leigh is very good

Offline Poker boy

There are a number of girls there and all pretty good but Dee is best. You have to book her as she is owner and normally only works if others busy. Completely legit but i find her massage quite sensual

Offline MarkS69

Thanks for the input guys.

After a few emails I've settled for Kerry Oliffe as she's not far from me, and have booked an appointment for a 1 hour massage on Monday 22nd.

M

Offline Oldrich

I had a lomi lomi massage with her years ago  before joining here.     There was no shower then and the oil she used smelt strong for hours after if that bothers you. All legit.

Offline cmspunk

Any good? Been interested in Lomi lomi massage for a while…..

I had a lomi lomi massage with her years ago  before joining here.     There was no shower then and the oil she used smelt strong for hours after if that bothers you. All legit.

Offline Oldrich

If you're after a legit covered massage then ok however I find them expensive and after I feel as if something is missing.
Regarding kerry the massage oil stunk when got home and I had to make an excuse and jump in the shower mid afternoon.