Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stunning Brazilian in Stevenage - Too good to be true?  (Read 1803 times)

Offline Watfordpunter97

External Link/Members Only

Found Dany naughty slut who looks great but she's Brazilian and has no feedback. Anyone seen her? Is this too good to be true?

Offline Prince

I 'think' she may be real but not positive. I phoned her, she sounded very friendly. I asked her if she could send me a selfy, a normal pic. She is on what's app.

She send me a couple. they were still pics of her stunning face with make up but it looked like she was holding a phone. She did say she does not do deep FK with tongues, just lip kissing.

Im tempted to do a TOFTBs but she is an hour away so Im on the fence. Especially because she doesn't do DFK.

But that face and body!

:unknown:

P

Offline Chorley

She's Brazilian, so she'll look absolutely phenomenal but will probably offer Romanian levels of service and pretty much everything apart from the oxygen in the room will be "Estra baby"  :dash: :dash: :dash:

I hope I'm wrong but I doubt it?  :unknown:
« Last Edit: October 27, 2020, 07:06:25 pm by Chorley »

Offline Currywurst

Watching this thread Watford...

All the best if you do decide to try it out.

Just sounds ominous and well set up for B&S. Get the footfall in through the door. Then present some lame excuse as to why that particular SP isn't available. But present a line-up of other sub-par SP's... Or I could be wrong. That's what happened with me in Chelmsford.

Offline Dominos

I just asked about extras and owo is £20, no cim, and she didn't even respond when I asked about Alevels

Offline pepsicolaboy

My TS spider sense is going off here, face looks very masculine here...although made up, it is perhaps more candid.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 06, 2020, 09:45:45 pm by pepsicolaboy »