Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Had everything lined up for my first punt....then I backed out *FEAR*  (Read 1460 times)

Offline wheeliebinwanking

I thought I was going to start my punting career yesterday but things didn't go quite to plan...

For a bit of background / context. I've not quite punted before as such, but whilst working AWAY in London I've had numerous massage workers come round to my hotel. Half of them genuine, other half provided HE's. It's been great. Also I've been to a few 'Chinese Medicine Centres' again whilst working in London and had mind blowing massage / HE's..I never wanted for anything more

But I feel I am ready to punt.. and in fact, one particular Massage Therapist let me do the deed after a couple of bookings and a bit of persuasion / charming :D

But this has ALWAYS been whilst I'm away. I found myself at home alone this weekend, I picked a WG with good feedback. Had a few awkward conversations with her (but she was nice) and everything was lined up.

Had a long day at work yesterday but when I got home, i just couldn't get UP for going round to some random housing estate (she gave me the street details) and meeting this WG for a shag.

I politely made my excuses to the WG, knocked a couple out (x2 just to be sure) and Kenjataimu set it... I don't think I can PUNT when I am at home.

Don't get me wrong, when away I have no qualms and will most certainly PUNT or get a HE massage, but even with OH away I couldn't get my head around it. Don't get me wrong, I've snucked out for HE massage twice (in the last 5 years whilst at home) but seeing a WG seems a step to far whilst at home.

Anyone else in the same position? Fine when you're away but can't do the deed at home? Perhaps it's an inbuilt safety mechanism? I tried to think about all the different ways I could get caught

- Phone (I have a punting phone but my mobile has all this GPS tracking pish)
- Cover story - Playing sports...What if OH calls the gym?
- Sat Nav in my car , I don't think I can delete history (though it's my car)
etc

I think for a clear mind and for me to enjoy it, I need to be away

Offline cueball

That's a decision only you can make. I will say this, once you've done it once you'll carry on.

Offline NelsonH

Fucking 21st century. Your car can dob you in. Not my fucking car I have to say.

These days the damn things lock the doors if it thinks you have forgotten.

I just can't be doing with such rubbish.

yorkshire123

etc

Time to dump the wife, Any OH who resorts to such tactics deserves to be on her own  :dash:

Offline cueball

leave your main phone at home, take only your punting phone

you need a better cover story, think, use your head

buy a separate satnav, keep it in your secret stash with your punting phone

Being sneaky takes investment, planning and careful thinking

Offline anonyorks

Don't punt where you live for a start. Easy for me to say as there is no action where I live but I'm 30 minutes from Leeds so tend to punt there. I always have a cover story when going to Leeds just in case I get spotted.

My gym has no mobile signal so thats a good cover too. My local supermarket has no signal either  :yahoo: If your OH is likely to call the gym then you are going to find it very very difficult to punt. Sat Nav wise most smart phones have inbuilt maps nowadays so use that then delete never use your cars.

At the end of the day if you don't feel comfortable don't do it.

But you are missing out. Like Cueball said think carefully and plan, prepare for every eventuality.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 01:17:30 pm by anonyorks »

DG

I avoid the need for a cover story by punting when the wife is at work. However golf is a pretty good cover as it gives me about 4 hours with 'no phone on the course'. Just means I have to go to a punt dressed like a fanny  :lol:

As for Satnav I just delete recent destinations after the punt. My missus can access Facebook on her phone and that's it, so she ain't likely to track my whereabouts via GPS. Even so punting phone sorts that problem out.

I do see a girl who lives pretty near me, but fortunately her street is way off the main road up a cul-de-sac and when I'm parked you can't see my car unless you drive past it and it's in an area where nine of my family would have cause to go.

Offline NIK

Seem to be a lot of members starting their 'punting careers' recently, including the one I banned earlier.

Must the season for it.   :rolleyes:

Offline cueball

Seem to be a lot of members starting their 'punting careers' recently, including the one I banned earlier.

Must the season for it.   :rolleyes:

Ha ha, it's  spring, they're like little money flowers spreading their pound note pettles for the first time. They've got to be careful the frost don't catch em out and make em wilt though.

Offline The_Don

once you've done it once you'll carry on.

+1 to that (well was for me)

Offline madeinwales56

Sounds like punting ain't for you. I would advise you to take up squash or golf. Fore ...

Offline wheeliebinwanking

Thanks for all the replies.

I'd just like to confirm I am a genuine wannabe punter and I am in no way a former banned user or such like.

I've already said it's for me, I just think I am struggling to do it when I am at home. I can't get my head right. I find it WAY easier when I am AWAY, almost like it didn't happen?

Been on numerous Lads Stag Do's Holiday's etc and got up to no good. Easy to compartmentalise...but when I am at home it's different.

Clearly I could have done some more thinking here and a good shout re: the Sat Nav. Cover story needs tightening up, in reality OH would NEVER call GYM, etc but my excess paranoia. The punt was a full 30 miles away.

This oppurtunity won't happen for a few months again now, I'll probably just wait to I am away with business and have a young tight lady come over to my hotel

W

SirFrank

There's inherent risks associated with punting when you have another half. You need to plan and establish how best to mitigate those risks. However, as with any risk, it's impossible to mitigate against every eventuality. Being careful is not rocket science IMO. However, You need to decide if it's for you or not