Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Galleries on AdultWork  (Read 525 times)

Stevensmiles

Seems to me an awful lot of girls are now putting up pictures in their galleries like this.

I thought my eyes needed bloody testing.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline piotrskut

i think aw is doing automatically that for upright pics that don’t fit the square. Click on an image and it’s just one long pic

MrArmagh

its the phone generation. we have the same issue in work.

alot of people now don't have a decent camera or a computer/ laptop. its all phones, and not phones are equal. some are just crap and incapable to either taking a good photo or saving/ uploading a good photo/. some apps are crap and unless you pay for them you get just basically low res pics/ grids.

ive a wedding photographer friend and he says the amount of people who he will send there on line gallery of photos from there wedding and the bride responds how do I get them on my phone, or ends up screenshooting the hole thing and not being able to save the large files.

MrArmagh

its the phone generation. we have the same issue in work.

alot of people now don't have a decent camera or a computer/ laptop. its all phones, and not phones are equal. some are just crap and incapable to either taking a good photo or saving/ uploading a good photo/. some apps are crap and unless you pay for them you get just basically low res pics/ grids.

ive a wedding photographer friend and he says the amount of people who he will send there on line gallery of photos from there wedding and the bride responds how do I get them on my phone, or ends up screenshooting the hole thing and not being able to save the large files.

I would agree you can see the top of the image its cut off.

either that or its a screenshot from a phone.