Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: You have to wake him up !!  (Read 735 times)

Offline MrFcuk76

Yes seriously apparently it’s my job to wake him up !

Did a tofft today, a neg review will follow in a couple of days.

I won’t go into too much detail, that will be in the review.

Anyway took a short punt with a new girl in the area. Very robotic and I very nearly walked within 5 minutes. Started using my dick akin to using a plunger to unblock a toilet, complete shit, and just before I was about to say slow down and be gentler, she says I have to wake him up !!
Me ! Me wake him lol.
Never had a problem with this ever. Had to tell her to slow down and be more gentle, to get things going. I’m sure she would complain if I started getting rough and ramming her fanny in the same fashion with my hand and fingers.
Wake him up ! Now correct me if I’m wrong here, but isnt the sp’s job to turn the customer on and wake him up lol ?
I’ll stick to my regs I think.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Yes seriously apparently it’s my job to wake him up !

Did a tofft today, a neg review will follow in a couple of days.

I won’t go into too much detail, that will be in the review.

Anyway took a short punt with a new girl in the area. Very robotic and I very nearly walked within 5 minutes. Started using my dick akin to using a plunger to unblock a toilet, complete shit, and just before I was about to say slow down and be gentler, she says I have to wake him up !!
Me ! Me wake him lol.
Never had a problem with this ever. Had to tell her to slow down and be more gentle, to get things going. I’m sure she would complain if I started getting rough and ramming her fanny in the same fashion with my hand and fingers.
Wake him up ! Now correct me if I’m wrong here, but isnt the sp’s job to turn the customer on and wake him up lol ?
I’ll stick to my regs I think.

Yes it is the WGs job to wake the dick up. If they can't do that, then they are in the wrong job.