Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Flowers  (Read 2030 times)

Offline LauraHoD

• Service Provider
She would probably prefer you to tip her a little extra next time you see her. Or if you really want to get her a gift maybe some lingerie, stockings or something that she can wear for you. Then you can get some enjoyment from it too.

Offline kingmg

Don't buy her anything. Save the money for your next punt

Offline Charlie Chalk

Oh,FFS!
Unless you buy flowers for your doctor, dentist, solicitor, electrician, car mechanic and window cleaner then DON’T BUY THEM FOR A WG. They are providing a service for a price, nothing more.

And if you do buy flowers for all the above then you really are (as Cueball so sensitively put it  :D) a fucked up weirdo.

SlamBoy

She would probably prefer you to tip her a little extra next time you see her. Or if you really want to get her a gift maybe some lingerie, stockings or something that she can wear for you. Then you can get some enjoyment from it too.

Typical HOD prozzie - all about the £££££££££££  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline shagmore

Thank you all for you advice!

I simply thought it would be a nice gesture as I’ll be out of the county in a couple of weeks so wouldn’t be able to visit.

Wish I hadn’t bothered asking now

Left your self open to ridicule there, sorry to say

A bit of a twatish thing to do, a fuck is a fuck, sounds like you are getting Emotionally attached to the girl, which will never end well

In MHO keep it purely business like, no flowers, no shite like that otherwise in 3 months time you will be on saying you are having issue

Now POST A FUCKING REVIEW

Offline Avg_Joe

Typical HOD prozzie - all about the £££££££££££  :dash: :dash: :dash:

to be fair, tis what i'd expect, just like i'd expect them to put the effort in to look good and fuck me right if i visited, that's what i'm paying for, and the money is what they are there for..... sure you can call it a GFE, but at the end of the day, it's an illusion, an act, driven by their desire for money, and our desire to get laid, i fail to see the problem with that, it only becomes a problem when some fluffy twat muddies the water, and tries to make more of it
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline PatMacGroin

Thanks OP. I haven't had so many laughs at a single thread for ages
 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Haruki

Who's the girl?  Maybe we could all go round for a birthday fuck?

konrad66

you absolute fucking mug

stop being a fluffy wanker and realise they are there for paid sex

not dating, not to fall in love with, not to send flowers to

wanker

* remember to treat her well though  :thumbsup:

this  :thumbsup:

Offline Sonny Crockett

Maybe a strange question, but do you think it would be a problem to send a bunch of flowers to a girl when she is working at a parlour (if she has told you when her birthday is)?
I would never buy gifts. I'm after a shag, not a girlfriend. Punting is for a man's self gratification.

Offline nigel4498

Online mr.bluesky

Buy her a box of Roses chocolate then at least she can share them with you  :hi:

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
I would never buy gifts. I'm after a shag, not a girlfriend. Punting is for a man's self gratification.
Just because someone wants to give a gift, if doesn't mean he's after a girlfriend. What's the big deal if he wants to do something nice for someone he's seen quite a few times over the course of a few years? Flowers can also be very cheap so it's not like he's spending much money on this gift.
However, when I saw the title I thought :vomit:. If someone wanted to give me something for my birthday, I'd be happy with a bottle of wine we could share in the meeting. Flowers are terribly cringeworthy.

Many people do nice things for people, it doesn't mean they're looking for something more. I tip my hairdresser sometimes and I tip my barber sometimes. Sometimes I get a Christmas card from my hairdresser.

Offline king tarzan

Just because someone wants to give a gift, if doesn't mean he's after a girlfriend. What's the big deal if he wants to do something nice for someone he's seen quite a few times over the course of a few years? Flowers can also be very cheap so it's not like he's spending much money on this gift.
However, when I saw the title I thought :vomit:. If someone wanted to give me something for my birthday, I'd be happy with a bottle of wine we could share in the meeting. Flowers are terribly cringeworthy.

Many people do nice things for people, it doesn't mean they're looking for something more. I tip my hairdresser sometimes and I tip my barber sometimes. Sometimes I get a Christmas card from my hairdresser.

Would you be nice if your regular forgot the money?
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Would you be nice if your regular forgot the money?
That's a very stupid question and not equivalent at all.

Offline Kingy28

Flowers can also be very cheap so it's not like he's spending much money on this gift.

But be sure to take the yellow sticker off before you hand them over!!  :dance: