Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Flowers  (Read 2027 times)

Offline northwales69

Maybe a strange question, but do you think it would be a problem to send a bunch of flowers to a girl when she is working at a parlour (if she has told you when her birthday is)?

Offline stampjones

This isnt going to end well I bet...

Offline Moresomes

do you think it would be a problem to send a bunch of flowers to a girl when she is working at a parlour

It's got to be the easiest thing in the world to do. Phone the shop and send the flowers.
Mind you, If I sent flowers every time I had a wank, I wouldn't be able to get into my bedroom.

Offline northwales69

Lol 😂

I meant more as in, would the parlour staff possibly have an issue with it?

Offline Waterhouse

Lol 😂

I meant more as in, would the parlour staff possibly have an issue with it?
How many times have you seen her? Is it a regular thing?

If you are dead-set on doing it, then make a booking and give them to her in person. Bit odd to just send them IMO.

Offline NigelF

Maybe a strange question, but do you think it would be a problem to send a bunch of flowers to a girl when she is working at a parlour (if she has told you when her birthday is)?

Yes, it would be a problem, but the problem is with you.

Anyway, neither Dionne nor Sheridan's or Temptations want your shitty flowers.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 07:58:24 pm by NigelF »

VOLPONE

So how's she going to explain the flowers to her b/f ?
They'll be stuffed in the nearest bin.
Oh ....and don't even think about giving her chocolates - they'll just make her fat.

Offline cueball

Seeing as its a romantic date... I can't see any problem there  :dash: :wacko:

They'll not think you're a fucked up weirdo  :sarcastic:

Offline northwales69

Fair enough! Won’t bother lol

Offline hillingdonpete

Sounds like a great idea, crack on  :thumbsup:

Offline Brokenshed

So how's she going to explain the flowers to her b/f ?
They'll be stuffed in the nearest bin.
Oh ....and don't even think about giving her chocolates - they'll just make her fat.
the same way she explained all the cash in the house, or paid into her account. If they've a boyfriend, he will know. I've never seen flowers or a vase in a brothel. So yea, they go in the bin

Offline threechilliman

This isnt going to end well I bet...

My first thought when I saw the subject!

Oh fucking dear......... flowers???????????????????????????? :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline NigelF

the same way she explained all the cash in the house, or paid into her account. If they've a boyfriend, he will know.

Quite a few don't know - have a look on SAAFE. Anyway, a lot of WGs deposit cash regularly into the bank and the girl's account is none of his business or she'll have a safe place to put it, it won't be all over the house.

Offline northwales69

How many times have you seen her? Is it a regular thing?

If you are dead-set on doing it, then make a booking and give them to her in person. Bit odd to just send them IMO.

Seen her probably 20ish times over the last 3 years in my regular parlour near Stafford

Offline cueball

Get her some fish n chips... You'll not look as big a twat walking in with a chippy  :D

Offline NigelF

Seen her probably 20ish times over the last 3 years in my regular parlour near Stafford

Dionne will be gutted. Anyway, instead of wasting your time with flowers, get some helpful reviews up instead.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Avg_Joe

« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 08:36:51 pm by Avg_Joe »
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline northwales69

Yes, it would be a problem, but the problem is with you.

Anyway, neither Dionne nor Sheridan's or Temptations want your shitty flowers.

I’ve never actually visited temptations and only visited Sheridan’s twice at the start of the year lol

Offline WARSZAWA16

In that case, if under the circumstances you really want to do something, how about a bit of a compromise and just getting her a card?

Offline lewisjones23

you absolute fucking mug

stop being a fluffy wanker and realise they are there for paid sex

not dating, not to fall in love with, not to send flowers to

wanker

* remember to treat her well though  :thumbsup:

Offline NigelF

I’ve never actually visited temptations and only visited Sheridan’s twice at the start of the year lol

Then why did you try to create a topic about Temptations in Flint and say you "can't recommend it enough" (your post was deleted):
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=219409.msg2221223#msg2221223 (you probably can't see that if don't have access to the deleted posts section)

You also claimed to have seen Dionne "a number of times" (again, in a deleted post):
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=220555.msg2232067#msg2232067

I would have thought that means more than twice.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 08:46:46 pm by NigelF »

Offline Happyjose

I’ve got a new spade for OP

I’ll just leave it here

Offline Shearer1955

Offline Avg_Joe

Offline northwales69

Thank you all for you advice!

I simply thought it would be a nice gesture as I’ll be out of the county in a couple of weeks so wouldn’t be able to visit.

Wish I hadn’t bothered asking now

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Well i thought it was sweet  :unknown:

make sure she isnt allergic or doesnt have cats who eat them though lol

prehaps the kindest gift is to simply see her and have a booking and wish her a happy birthday she will think its nice you remembered.

yes i am a lover of the fluffies, :D
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline lewisjones23

prehaps the kindest gift is to simply see her and have a booking and wish her a happy birthday she will think its nice you remembered.

yeah because they are the biggest mug punters going, means you get to do even less for your fee

Offline hillingdonpete

Anyway why would she be working on her birthday?

Offline Plan R

Offline Avg_Joe

christ, don't encourage the fool  :rolleyes:

That said, suggesting he see her again, as you said, is probably the best gift....... as in more ££ for her, she's gonna appreciate that more than flowers, and don't deny it  :sarcastic:

Offline Fabaceous

I bought a bunch of flowers for a working girl once.
I showed them to her and she said 'wait here' and ran upstairs.
She shouted down -'Oh Fab; Oh Fab - come and find me'
So I went upstairs and she was on her back on the bed, naked - legs akimbo!
I said - 'What's this for' - She said 'For the flowers - silly.'
So I said - 'Haven't you got a vase?'

I'll get my hat.
Fab

Online scutty brown

If you want to give her a present she'll thank you for, get a gross of condoms and a catering-pack size bucket of KY jelly

Offline Avg_Joe

If you want to give her a present she'll thank you for, get a gross of condoms and a catering-pack size bucket of KY jelly
don't forget the wet-wipes  :D

Offline mr.bluesky

A man visits a prostitute and takes a large expensive bunch of flowers. She disappears into the room and after a few minutes calls him in. He enters the room and sees her laying naked on the bed with her legs apart. She says "this is for the flowers" "dont be silly" he replies, "haven't you got a vase"

SlamBoy

I simply thought it would be a nice gesture as I’ll be out of the county in a couple of weeks so wouldn’t be able to visit.

I wish you hadn't bothered either you fluffy twat.

Offline Tablet

If it makes you feel good , go ahead .
Banned reason: Previously banned (smithy115, Punter115)
Banned by:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Either that or she will get freaked out and think he is turning into a stalker.  :scare:
Simple answer is NO, perhaps look at one of the dedicated EAS threads

Anyway the only flower related activity I want with a whore is Tulips round my knob  ;)

Offline Silver Birch

Give her the cash to deflower her arse instead  :hi:

Offline catweazle

Anyway the only flower related activity I want with a whore is Tulips round my knob  ;)

Brilliant!

Stevensmiles

Ask if she suffers with hay fever first

Offline Moresomes

In that case, a wrist brace would probably be a more practical present than a useless bunch of flowers.

Offline fallentrees1321

I think it is a great idea

I am actually very interested in finding out how you plan to explain to a florists why you want them to drop some flowers off at a knocking shop

What do you plan on telling them to write in the card ?

vw

Dandelions are best if you want watersports.   ;)

Offline Jonestown

Never mind flowers, Hotel Chocolat will deliver to any address you like, you tell them what day and time period. Very handy service.

Online scutty brown

Dandelions are best if you want watersports.   ;)

Nice taste as well

Offline Itsnotshy

If you must, give her a tip, this will be appreciated more than flowers.
Personally I think just seeing your favourite girls often, and letting them know you value them, is enough. Tipping can be an expensive and dangerous habit to get into.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 04:36:12 pm by Itsnotshy »

Offline king tarzan

Oh for fucks sake Casanova get a life! 🛑
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.