Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Police bust brothel after condoms block drains  (Read 1543 times)

Offline catweazle

This is another "you couldn't make it up" story. Flushing used condoms down the drain??

External Link/Members Only

Offline Horizontal pleasures

This is another "you couldn't make it up" story. Flushing used condoms down the drain??

External Link/Members Only
are you making a case for bareback?

Or could you put used condoms into the recycling?

Offline nigel4498

Well at least HP you can rest in the knowledge that you have never caused any condom blockages.

Offline myothernameis

Be Healthy Chinese massage shop, on the outside it look a legitimate place, but inside extras were available, but depending on what you wanted, full sex was on the table if you wanted

If you took the sex option, you were asked to dispose of the condom, along the street, but not in the bin, next to the shop, wasn't long til the shop was closed, and the owner denied any knowledge of what the girls were up to

Offline catweazle

are you making a case for bareback?

Or could you put used condoms into the recycling?

No, not suggesting BB. Condoms by their very nature won't dissolve like toilet paper; either go into individual " nappy bags" or wrapped in tissue, given back to the punter for discreet disposal off site - but not flushed down the big!

Offline Corus Boy

I still remember the site that confronted me when visiting a local Chinese place in Cardiff.

Inside, the procedure involved the girls wrapping the condom, all the wet wipes and any oily tissue in a fewsheets of old newspaper and the rolled bundle packed into a small clear plastic bag.  The bags were collected from supermarket fruit and veggie sales areas, this I know because 'Auntie' once asked me if I could grab a handful next time I visited! :)

All the little packages where then disposed of by just putting them in the general rubbish bags, this I found out when I arrived one day and the seagulls had attacked the rubbish bags! There were condoms and wet wipes distributed along the street outside.

Once inside I told 'Auntie' she was mortified and quickly disappeared outside with a dustpan and brush, well not too quickly I don't think she did anything quickly :)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

No, not suggesting BB. Condoms by their very nature won't dissolve like toilet paper; either go into individual " nappy bags" or wrapped in tissue, given back to the punter for discreet disposal off site - but not flushed down the big!

I was joking....