Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bournemouth RLD/Street girls  (Read 1698 times)

Offline Essexguy90

In Bournemouth Monday through Friday near end of the month wondered if there was a streetwalker scene/RLD to visit whilst down there

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Yep there is just across the road from the train stn.

Mostly druggies n crack heads tho altho there are some decent (ish) ones though.

I'll suss a map for you later.

Offline dross

didn't realise this went on in Bournemouth, curious of this map too and expectations too if it's not too much to ask  :hi:

Offline Cupid Stuntz

didn't realise this went on in Bournemouth, curious of this map too and expectations too if it's not too much to ask  :hi:

No problem.

Offline houseboot

You'll see the blue lights

:hi:

Offline azzman99

I was in Bournemouth the other weekday around 5pm and gagging for a slash went in the public toilets in the car park in milburn road

It was a little crowded and busy in there with cottagers so if that's your thing there's a place

Offline sparkus

Mostly druggies n crack heads tho altho there are some decent (ish) ones though.

From memory it's the train station road and also the main road going into town, next to an off licence.  Even while lugging a suitcase and with a female relative I was approached after getting out of a cab.

A local also told me in passing that Boscombe is "riddled" with druggies and hookers.

Offline southcoastpunter

it is.

The RLD is between Bournemouth station and Boscombe - be but warned: the Council and police are trying to "clean Boscombe up" which is a waste of time as Boscombe has 3 or 4 drug rehab centres in it (a ready made market for dealers) and also 2 or 3 drink rehab centres as well. so it attracts the "wrong sort".   Boscombe is nice to the south of the main road (nearer to the beach) but is very different north of the main road which is where the RLD is. 

My personal view is - you have to be a bit of a nut to risk things in a RLD like this thesedays!

Offline Poolite

That area around Holdenhurst rd was once an area where you could potentially pick up a kerb crawling warning.  I remember it used to happen a lot in the 80's but not seen mention of this in the local rag for many years.  I agree that part of town is pretty rough.  I seem to recall Annie worked from a house on a street somewhere off Holdenhurst rd.

Offline Essexguy90

Appreciate it

Offline Adamastor75

I've been to Southcote Road quite a few times.
Mostly a waste of time, but did find something decent a couple of times, around £20 - 30 for bj and sex with semi decent looking girl(s) that didn't look completely off their heads. Had two or three phone numbers, but they seem to change it after a while.
Never had trouble with police, but the few times I saw a patrol car around I just went straight away. The girls seem to know nice hidden spots to park the car.
Haven't been in a few months, so not sure how it is at the moment, but I reckon it's a matter of getting lucky that day.
When I moved to Bournemouth about 5 years ago and wasn't punting I lived on one of the side roads and the girls used to knock at the car window as I was parking to go home in the evenings, there were a lot more back then :(

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Appreciate it

Many apologies for the late reply. I hope you're still down here and this will be of help to you.

The main area you will see Girls is on Southcote Rd as Adamastor said. There's a rat run that gets quite a lot of traffic, esp during rush hr that goes from Boscombe Palmerston Rd and ends up opposite Asda and the coach n rail stn. There is a mini co-op on the main rd in the petrol stn and druggies n Girls sometimes hang around outside and at the side of the road. Handy for the Girls as cars have to stop at the ights

Southcote Rd is on the other side of the main rd there's a pedestrian crossing with traffic lights. Cross over and you'll see a small parade of shops they often hang out just there. If you carry on down Southcote (bear left) you'll come to the bowling green. This is another favourite spot for them to hang out as there are trees to give a bit of shelter, esp if it's raining otherwise they're walking round that area up to the crossroads with Vale rd. Turn left there and follow the road round and you'll come to a church, again a spot where they'll hang out.

If you follow that road it'll take you to Palmerston Rd and eventually the Bus stn and pedestrianised area in Boscombe where McDonalds is. Basically anywhere in that area is where they walk around too but mostly in the Southcote rd area. I've highlighted the main areas on the map. It's probably best to park up somewhere and walk around. Lidls /Halfords car park is a good bet as it's not controlled. Aldi in Boscombe has cameras.

The 2 black Xs' denote CCTV cameras. Big ones on tall poles. There may be other more covert ones but I've not noticed any.

Good luck and if you have any questions ask away.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 01:54:35 am by Cupid Stuntz »

Offline Cupid Stuntz

FFS, sent the same map twice in the previous post.....D'oh!

« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 09:51:43 am by Cupid Stuntz »