Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lotus Wellness, Dorchester  (Read 1534 times)

Offline Dh200

Lotus wellness _ Dorchester
Second visit here on my way through, both times had a great time , first time with Derry - btb hj fingering both arse and pussy, great tits , lovely girl
Second time - Friday  £30 half hr , £20 HE , different girl, let me play with her tits while she wanked me off , again great! .
Would recommend

Offline Roadscouse

Cheers for the Lotus update.  Always a reliable shout.  Just wish there were some alternatives for FBSM and full service in the area.  As noted, bit of a punting wasteland. 

Offline dross

roughly when was it you saw Derry, wonder if she's still around.. sounds like fun..

Offline Dh200

Saw derry about 4 weeks ago x probably moved on by now , only saw the older owner and the girl I  saw , won’t even try to remember her name but it began with a T

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Saw derry about 4 weeks ago x probably moved on by now , only saw the older owner and the girl I  saw , won’t even try to remember her name but it began with a T

I think you'll find the girl from 4 weeks ago was Cherry not Derry?

The girl who is there last / this week is called Coco.

Offline Dh200

Could have been cherry, old death ears and a Chinese accent  :wackogirl: , I’m sure the other girl said something with a T not coco

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Could have been cherry, old death ears and a Chinese accent  :wackogirl: , I’m sure the other girl said something with a T not coco

Grin, same here, half deaf and the Girls there all tend to whisper at you as well having the accent and speaking Engrish  :D.