Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lil Gwen  (Read 3042 times)

Offline Cosworth89

External Link/Members Only

Hey does anyone have any info on this one? Messaged but got generic automated response back.

Offline HawkG

Well hot. Sadly I don’t meet her feedback requirements, I rarely book through the site so don’t have much

Offline fluffer

Saw her years and years ago in London.
She was fun and called Cherry then.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Lewis

Presumably she was in the South West when you saw her profile?

She's now in the North West.

Or not actually working a the moment and just moving her profile around at the moment to sell PG photos and movies.

Offline JimmySW

Saw her years and years ago in London.

And yet she's still only 21!  :D :lol:

Offline Cosworth89

Presumably she was in the South West when you saw her profile?

She's now in the North West.

Or not actually working a the moment and just moving her profile around at the moment to sell PG photos and movies.

Profile was showing Bristol when I saw the profile. Maybe a touring SP or could be a PG touter

Offline dog999

Looks like a stick insect with no TITS. :D

Offline joninbristol

Looks like a stick insect with no TITS. :D
Stick insects have tits?
Bugger me ! (metaphorically speaking ;) )   :hi:

Offline jacobs1

And yet she's still only 21!  :D :lol:

adultwork is a joke for that, theres one cam girl ive noticed who every year ends up in the 25-30 section and as soon as she realises drops her age by a year to go back into the 18-24 section

Offline HawkG

adultwork is a joke for that, theres one cam girl ive noticed who every year ends up in the 25-30 section and as soon as she realises drops her age by a year to go back into the 18-24 section

It should be part of the verification process.

Offline jacobs1

It should be part of the verification process.

they can literally change it whenever they want

Offline HawkG

Sure, but you have to prove you’re 18+, right? So there is some age checking. ISTM that setting the age should be part of the verification, like nationality. And you shouldn’t be able to edit it.

Offline joninbristol

Sure, but you have to prove you’re 18+, right? So there is some age checking. ISTM that setting the age should be part of the verification, like nationality. And you shouldn’t be able to edit it.

Agreed. Nationality and age should have to match verification documents and be locked in by the site. AW see the short term benefit of getting a few quid from fake profiles created by sellers, but don't see that long term this lack of checking is damaging the site's reputation BADLY amongst its consumers, and they will die back to nothing once a more trustworthy site overtakes them. Nothing they can do at that point once their reputation is sufficiently badly tarnished.

Another example is the flood of fake profiles in Bath. That's been going on for weeks, and they do nothing about it, even though they re-appear within minutes of being taken down. It's really very easy to spot multiple en-mass submissions from the same IP address and block them. They are doing themselves and their reputation precisely zero favours and undermining what little trust people had in the site by acting short term. Bad business decision

« Last Edit: October 06, 2020, 11:36:12 am by joninbristol »

Offline jacobs1

I Agree fully but unfortunately this is not the case