Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie-Stephens-x - Portsmouth  (Read 1363 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7379474) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline TUXS

External Link/Members Only

This is my first review so I hope I get it right!

£250 for 1.5 hours Incall Portsmouth

This was a punt from a couple of months ago.

Been looking at Sophie for a few weeks and in my Hot List - her light came up Green so went for it.

Sent of text in morning requesting meet in afternoon and she rang straight back.
Organised 1 hour and gave me general Post Code and flat info.

Parked and text and she text back flat number and went in.

Dressed as requested in stockings and heels.  Cute chatty girl with lots of enthusiasm.  Had a chat about what I wanted - a passionate GFE - 'yep no problem I can do that'.  At this point I new this was going to be a good punt.
Start with sloppy BJ and move to sex in missionary.  Lots of dirty talk which I said I loved and plenty of encouragement but not over the top.

Getting close to coming and she wanted me to come over her tits which I was more than happy to do.

Had a chat about punting and stuff and then getting me hard for round two - blowjob - loads more dirty talk - I was loving this and in heaven - right up my street.

Finished with CIM (small charge extra)

Pictures are accurate - She has a nice body and pretty face.

Left with a smile on my face

I really hit it off with Sophie which made this punt really enjoyable.

Recommend and I will return - Mainly because I want to see her in the Pink Stockings / Bra Set in her new pics.

Location - 10/10 - No issues

Offline Mazarin

At £250 for less than 2 hours, I am glad for your sake that she was a positive experience. These ladies are out of my price range but that's life haha!

Offline Kimeen

Thanks for the review. Seems like you had a great time. How much was the extra for CIM?

Offline TUXS

So when I got there I only had £260 (all £20s)
I said I wasn’t worried about £10 - so gave her £260
Towards the end she said as I gave a bit extra she said we could do CIM
So £10 on that occasion?