Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Potential Punts after a long absence  (Read 386 times)

Offline acorn50

Having recently got back in the saddle after a very long absence I am looking for a further safe punt with a reliable SP that offers a reliable level of service.

Having scanned AW and here I have a short list that members might be able to provide further insight on as to their

reliability:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Nothing but great reviews, but wonder whether she might be a step to far so early on in my return.

Not much on here but good AW reviews and great tits that are tending to draw me in.

Seems to have issues on here, but love the idea of fucking a teacher lookalike so what would be the danger of contacting her?

Was on my hotlist pre-Covid and has something about her that I would like to explore more, the nuru massage sounds interesting.

Any thoughts on the above or recommendations that I have not considered.

As ever, will report back when the deed is done.

Offline Bendown

Welcome back, I hope you have many more fun punts in the future.  :thumbsup:

Of the SP’s you’ve mentioned I can only comment on yourgirlnextdoor2024. I’ve not seen her yet myself, but I’ve been in contact with her and even spoken to her on the phone. From the little experience I’ve had she seemed very approachable and keen to please.
She’s on my hot list for when the opportunity arises as I’m pretty sure it will be a good experience. Obviously this is only speculation as I haven’t met her as said previously.

I’m sure some of the more active members will be able to advise you better.

Offline Newtothisstuff

Posh School Teacher used to advertise bareback.  She stopped advertising it on AW but according to a less reputable forum, it's still available if you ask face to face.