Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Late night WG’s? Nottm/ Derby area  (Read 626 times)

Offline MrMan1973

I work very strange shifts - which means my sleeping pattern can be all over the place.
This then leaves me feeling the urge at strange times..

Do any of you fine folk know of any WG’s who accommodate late calls?

Now I know a lot will with plenty of prior warning/ pre booking but I’m after girls who work later than, say, 9/10pm....

Offline Fence Post

Try Nina-1992x

External Link/Members Only

2 neutral reviews (one off me). Depends what your're after but she said she does sometimes work into the early hours. Not pse but a safe GFE if that'll do you.

Offline crazy_diamond

Hi,

I haven’t seen this girl but I did have a booking with her at 11:30pm once (that I had to cancel at short notice not long before original lockdown). Not sure if she still offers this but worth a look.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 06:29:30 pm by crazy_diamond »

Offline Longshot

If you.like a chubby girl, Holly always used to work late, often short notice.

Seen her past 10.00pm a couple of times

Offline MrMan1973

If you.like a chubby girl, Holly always used to work late, often short notice.

Seen her past 10.00pm a couple of times

I Have always been intrigued by her - not sure if she’s just a bit too big, she looks very pretty and if she’s in proportion (I.e massive boobs) then I would be well up for seeing her...

Offline Longshot

I Have always been intrigued by her - not sure if she’s just a bit too big, she looks very pretty and if she’s in proportion (I.e massive boobs) then I would be well up for seeing her...

Give her a go.  Ive seen her a few times and quite like her.

Shes got big tits but is a definite size 18

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

I Have seen gem afew times in recent years as i used to drive nearby in early hours often and she does work through the night regularly, always done a carmeet with her. I'm not a fan of late night outcalls to peoples houses but i would be comfortable going to hers but its never happened

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Gemma, from a review of her posted only a few days ago

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=293091.0

Offline l1mpd1ck

There are several who look better after dark!

When AW resume Reverse Bookings it might help because you can specify a late time.  I used to regularly see ladies at 10.00PM when staying overnight in hotels