Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leicester-Real Photo!!! Big Boobs!  (Read 792 times)

Offline glenmere

I had some spare money and felt in the need of some company however brief! - I was convinced by the pictures on Viva Street and thought let me give the number a call - everything was telling me to go for my usual Thai massage - No1 Walton Street or Lou at Tip - I was taken over by the punting fever which scrambled my senses!

The call was answered by a lady with I think an EE accent, but sounded friendly and welcoming so I thought go on give it a try! Maybe another Tolly!. Post code was txt so I set off - I roughly knew the area and headed over - The streets had certainly taken on a down at heel look since my last visit - youths hanging about - people standing in the doorways of their houses peering out - it looked very much like the scene from one of those turn of the century black and white shots of a Victorian terrace. Not to worry I thought I will only be half an hour -

So called as is tradition for the house number made my way to the door, called and was let in using the magic door system - I was greatly relieved to be greeted by a tanned dark haired beauty in a tight black dress 5' - 8 curvy with a vast amount of cleavage on show! Not sure if she was the gal in the photos but similar enough.

I thought, what was I thinking ye of little faith - just my type. Asked to climb the stairs and right into the room just a bed, clean and presentable - paper work over I stripped and sat on the bed - after a few minutes the lady returned - never did catch a name - asked me to lay down, she removed the dress to expose a pair of massive I am guessing double G's, a bit of a tum but looked ,good and lovely.

I asked could I get just hand relief and a play with the boobies - she reluctantly gave me access to the boobs - I started to handle them - and asked if I could oil them - a definite no - she told me no sucking just kissing - it was all done very reluctantly, enough that I hardly managed a full erection the hand relief was administered with very little skill and interest - I was pleased when I raced over the finish line the whole experience was a bit cold. I thought it would be the easiest £30 she could ever make not have to do FS, get me off and out so be a bit relieved and put a bit of effort in!!

It was a great pity as I found the lady very attractive, a bit more warmth and effort and I would have returned - the finale was after I had put my clothes on, she sprayed the whole room with air freshener as I stood waiting to go. I am no stranger to personal hygiene and had showered before - so seemed a bit strange.

Down the stairs and out into the car - and away - relieved it was over! So it was £30 I got to handle a huge pair of tanned boobs got a hand job and the car was still there and had wheels on, err result - I don't like to be too negative, another fellow may have an amazing time, it may have been me she didn't like the look of. I don't think I will return!

When will I ever learn!

External Link/Members Only