Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KhloeEvie  (Read 780 times)

turkmanstan

I meet up with KhloeEve a couple a weeks ago at a well known Liverpool Hotel.Communication was good and she replied to my emails very quickly which was encouraging to start with.

To clear up the confusion about her tits , they are enhanced, a nice job but not overall not what I like despite this. Her profile says small and natural which is not the case

She looks young and I would say that 19 years is a fair estimate.Her body slim with a neat pussy and a spankable  arse.

I told what I wanted by email  and she agreed to my requests in a returned message. Unfortunately I did not get everything agreed.
Requested was face fucking and although the OWO  deep I could not call it a face fucking.She used her hands on my cock to stop this.In addition the spanking on her was very mild and Khole would not allow any thing more than this. Only  about an inch of my index finger went into her arsehole.The ball licking was very pleasant though
Did not get to finger fuck her.Maybe she was sore from previous appointments.The waste bin in the bathroom was full of condom wrappers so maybe she had been busy.

I wanted to finish with CIM but she said that this was not available although its on the enjoys list on her profile.

I enjoyed the face sitting on me and rimmed her despite some small hairs around her anus 

The finish was reversed cow girl with a good view of her bumhole and my dick going inside her . 

But overall a disappointing punt  with a nice enough girl but she did lack enthusiasm and commitment to my  was not worth the £120 I paid.

Offline livlad

similar to the experience I had but on that day she did just enough to get a positive maybe she wasn't busy when I saw her

Offline Kendrig

External Link/Members Only

That's disappointing saw her profile and thought she looked cracking. Thanks for the post removed from my NorthWest list