Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kiara Amazing e15 Stratford  (Read 3010 times)

Harribbo

So today was the big day, my first ever punt.

Kiara caught my eye straight away as I like an older bird, and she looked very attractive from her pictures. Her profile states she's 44 but I would say more closer to 50 but she's very attractive none the less.

I turned up at her house at 2 o'clock as arranged and she opened the door in a sexy silk dressing gown. We greeted & she let me in. I asked to use the shower as I was a little nervous this being my first WG and I wanted to compose myself ha.

After I had a quick wash she showed me her to her bedroom and asked if I wanted a massage to which I accepted. I got undressed and layed on the bed. It was the best massage I have ever had. She asked me to turn over (by this time I was hard) and started stroking my shaft and balls. She then started giving me a BJ which was nothing to complain about but wasn't amazing. She didn't dfk it was more pecks etc. Whether or not this was because of how I looked or she just doesn't do it I don't know.

We then got down to business, I started slow and built up a good hard pace which she seemed to enjoy, after a while she wrapped her legs round me which stopped me from smashing the granny out of her some more, so I put her legs back down and carried on fucking her hard & deep till I cum.

We were both sweating our bollocks off, & she kept moaning (good moaning, I think) things in her language. We laid on the bed and had a little chat for 2 minutes, then she started sucking me off again. Started with her on top, tried to fuck her hard, which she can for a few minutes but kept trying to slow me down, she didn't allow me to fuck her doggy which was a shame. I knew I wasn't going to cum a second time so I got her off me and just let her massage my cock for 10 mins. She then said time was up & asked if I would like another shower. She asked me to come back tomorrow.

Overall a lovely lady, limited English but she's quite funny. The house & bedroom was very clean.

Kiara is very vanilla, although I love romantic sex with my bird I want to fuck a whore like a whore.
I personally wouldn't return although was good value for £80. Also not a clock water (got an extra 10 mins)

Pros:
Stunning (for an older lady)
Friendly/funny
Good value
An okay fuck
Amazing massage

Cons:
No dfk
Very very vanilla

Good experience for my first punt & I can say iv fucked a gilf now ha, but I personally won't return.

Not a virgin punter anymore woohoo. On to the next one.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 04:53:40 pm by Harribbo »

Online Strawberry

• Service Provider
You must have done your homework, very good review for a newbie.

vorian

Offline Honestsaintpaul

Well done ......glad you had a drama free Punt

Offline Urban_G

Well done on popping your punting cherry :hi: and glad it went well for you.

password02

Thanks for the review.

Can I ask what your thought process was in picking an 'older' WG to pop your punting cherry?

Would be interested to know why you did not pick a younger WG - 25-35 age?

Harribbo

Thanks for the review.

Can I ask what your thought process was in picking an 'older' WG to pop your punting cherry?

Would be interested to know why you did not pick a younger WG - 25-35 age?

I'm 22 iv slept with a lot of girls in there 20s iv never slept with a girl 40+ before plus I'm attracted to older women. Now iv crossed that off the list I can go for more younger WGs. Plus she was very attractive in my opinion. Only wished she was more exciting.

password02

Thanks for the reply - yes do understand where you are coming from now - To us 'olders' we are more likely to punt with the younger girls between 20-35 - I have done a couple of 40+ girls but really did not get into the sessions as much as i do with the younger girls.

Well done for the 1st reveiw - hope to see a 2nd and 3rd soon!!