Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: £100 outcall?  (Read 1833 times)

umimiu

Hi,

Girls like asian_chinita .. External Link/Members Only .. do £100 outcalls. Who are some other girls that have starting prices for that? It doesn't have to be £100.. I am happy with anything up to £200 or so.. but obviously quality is a must :)

Thanks internet!

umimiu

Wow, not the response I was expecting!  :scare:

Offline kong

I haven't seen her but have seen she's got good reviews. looks hot and good service list

External Link/Members Only

100£ for a cute girl that does cim and swallow is great even for an incall

TheDoctor

I haven't seen her but have seen she's got good reviews. looks hot and good service list

Mentioned a few times on here. When I saw her I couldn't fault the service but she is massively pear shaped with a big fat arse and flabby thighs which didn't do it for me. I think others were saying she'd become a little jaded of late.

Offline King Nuts

The good Doctor is half right IMHO. She does have a bit of an arse on her, but I'm quite into that sort of thing these days, so didn't have a problem with that.

Service is certainly very enthusiastic, and when I saw her, she couldn't get my dick in her mouth fast enough.

TheDoctor

My 2 favourite cheap outcalls.

These 2 are great t0o though.

Interesting. I thought Discreet Companion87 (the top one) was as nutty as a fruitcake, although I will admit she's a good fuck. I wouldn't see her again.

I like the look of _sexy_brunette_ (the last one in your list) so will give her a spin next week.

Online Outcallguy

I agree with you but she is really good in bed.

Sexy_brunette I will definitely be seeing a lot of.
She's genuinely nice and a wonderful lover.

Festisio

Interesting. I thought Discreet Companion87 (the top one) was as nutty as a fruitcake, although I will admit she's a good fuck. I wouldn't see her again.

I like the look of _sexy_brunette_ (the last one in your list) so will give her a spin next week.

Discreet companion's body looks nice - what's her face like?  Nutty in what way?  I can certainly overlook that if she makes up for it in other areas(which it sounds like she does... perhaps)

How did you rate sexy brunette if you've seen her since?

Ted Bear

Hi,

Girls like asian_chinita .. External Link/Members Only .. do £100 outcalls. Who are some other girls that have starting prices for that? It doesn't have to be £100.. I am happy with anything up to £200 or so.. but obviously quality is a must :)

Thanks internet!

My review - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=21810.0

Nice enough girl but she has a thing for time and I felt she was lazy during break with no contact happy to pass time by chatting.

I have had a private convo with her via pm where I expressed my dissatisfaction of my encounter, whether she has taken notes on board... :unknown: