Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Glasgow – Roxaxxxx  (Read 4003 times)

1 review(s) for YoungFrenchy98 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
18 review(s) for Roxaxxxx (16 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
8 review(s) for Roxaxxx (4 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Jock D]

Online David1970

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I do most of my punting in North East England but do visit the Central belt of Scotland.
This meet took place about 2 months ago, at Roxa’s flat near the Squinty Bridge.

Communication
I phoned had a chat and she text me the post code, when I arrived phoned her,she text me with the flat number, no problem.

Flat
Paid parking outside, flat modern with buzzer system on the ground floor.

Description
As per her profile, age I would say late 30s, a bit of a gut but not off putting. She is good looking and has a big pair of tits.

Meet
Offered shower and a drink, got the paperwork out of the way. She was dressed in stockings, panties and bra. Lots of DFK, fondling each other leading to very good deep OWO.  Followed by the best tit massage on my cock I have ever had. Sex in missionary and me finishing in doggie. She then gave me a half decent back massage. We were chatting and I realised I had given her a negative review over 3 years ago on this site. Pleased to say she has improved greatly. I would say yes to VFM and I would return as a backup.

Offline Astarter

She's really good at deepthroat. Unfortunately during my visits she's never varied from that technique but maybe a future visit with a bit more direction from me should be on the cards.

Online David1970

She's really good at deepthroat. Unfortunately during my visits she's never varied from that technique but maybe a future visit with a bit more direction from me should be on the cards.

Must admit her oral skills were good.

Online David1970

I cant do another review as its been less than 6 months since my last review on her.

Just a heads up, she was a size 10/12 last time I visited her, I would say she is now a size 16.

No where near the size 10 on her profile.

Would not want anyone misled

She is still a good shag

Offline Clattypats

I cant do another review as its been less than 6 months since my last review on her.
You can review the same WG more than once and there isn't a time period on it now, Aslong as its not touting...

The 6 month time period relates to how long a punter has up until to post a review, after the booking took place, is the way I'm reading it....  :hi:

Offline Jock D

Just indexed a 'mixed bag' of older reviews on her for info/reference.

Fwiw...I saw her about this time last year and she was definitely a 14/16 then...as she was when I saw her the previous time in late 2015!