Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ArabicRose98 aka Khadeja.. Little Germany, Bradford.  (Read 2944 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7386859) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Bum Lovin Criminal

Now I'm big enough and ugly enough to admit when I am wrong, and this is one of those times.  Reviewed this bird awhile back and gave her a Big Fat Neg

for her attitude and lack of app keeping skills.   

External Link/Members Only   and  External Link/Members Only

Found myself in Bradford at a loose end after two punting "no Shows" so tried this number stored in the Punting phone.

Success, a post code was sent and a time was fixed and was there in 10 minutes and making the "I'm here" call.

Location: apartments not far from the job centre and discrete-ish. As mentioned already, the door com is knackered so you best slip in when someone slips out.

The girl is really pretty with deep gazelle like eyes, reasonable tits but on the smallish side, deffo not a size 6 gym bunny but not an extreme Pie botherer either.

Extremely good English and conversation flows like long lost friends,  lovely big bum and sexy figure. 

Massage and B2B is with oils and ain't too bad, then asked to flip over for a rather good BJ, DT and FF'ing, lots of spit and polish and very sexy eye gazing. 

She's a lovely giggle and very flirty and a good snogger.  OWO and then it's both barrels for a lovely CIM Finish.

For what it is, a massage and CIM, it ain't bad but for the price paid you can get that and a good energetic fuck to boot.  But if a relaxed BJ and CIM

it's good if a bit steep and £80 for 30 mins.  It used to be £50 a few months back but that's 15 years of Tory rule for ya!   Oops! little bit a Politics.

Return?   Yes, if the prices drop to a reasonable level or more services added.....then yes oh boy yes!   :thumbsup:  A low Positive!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Hazz9902

Thanks for the review
She is FAF tho so probably wouldn’t mind it  :unknown:

Offline Deepness88

Would love to give her a good seeing too  :wacko:

Offline Sergio15

She’s pretty nice. Would’ve loved it if she did a full service.

Not a regular of mine anymore though with those price increases.

Glad you enjoyed mate.

Offline tb_999

It used to be £50 a few months back
Looks like the price has returned to £50?

Offline Sergio15

That’s without the extras pal unfortunately

She’s pretty nice. Would’ve loved it if she did a full service.

Not a regular of mine anymore though with those price increases.

Glad you enjoyed mate.

Actually, She used to do full service in early 2023 and I foolishly thought to myself, 'I'll book her after I've seen a few of these other new babes'.. :dash:

Hidden Image/Members Only

She's just had yet ANOTHER Price hike..   £60 to £120 and that's without the £30  "extras".