Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lara_Blonde Staines  (Read 373 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7081527) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline nudda

• Temp ban until
    02/06/24 @ 21:58
  • Reviews: 5
External Link/Members Only

Cant leave a review because it was a bait and siwtch. As far as I am concerned, this profile is fake. The girl might have been around some time ago but two negatives in a row for her now gives us a steer-clear message.

The comms were easy, and nice clean place in Staines but when I saw her I immediately said you are not the girl in the pictures. She smirked and said shes busy. I said well you should have said now I just wasted time and effort to get here. This B&S girl was not good looking at all. She pointed to an empty room saying shes busy as if I'm supposed to believe shes in there already seeing someone. It was ajar and lights off - clearly no one was in there.

I did read the negative before going but it was so close to me I thought why not. And to be honest I grabbed a few things from the shop on the way back so not really a wasted trip. BUT if I was travelling 20+ mins I would be pretty annoyed.

Onwards and upwards (... and hopefully inwards)!

Offline DoorDash

Good detective work and thanks for reporting back