Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Isabella Venezuelan - Beckton  (Read 1819 times)

ajax

I really don't punt often but for some reason I've not been able to think of anything else the last few days... I finally caved in today and searched around for a hot latina near me on vivastreet and hallo london, which I only realised were worth using when I read a few reviews from brazilian martian, so thanks for that mate...seems like there's a few hot latin girls on there not on adultwork. Like this beauty I found..

I rang her in the afternoon and booked 30mins for £60 which included sex + owo. She was very friendly on the phone and texted the address, on the way to see her my phone actually ran out of battery so like an idiot I spent ages wandering around Beckton trying to find her road as I couldn't call her... Luckily a local guy pointed me in the right direction and as she'd already told me the door number I went and knocked, if you're not an idiot like me and take your phone charged up, then you can walk there in about 5-10 mins from Beckton DLR

Was greeted by a really gorgeous slim blonde girl, her name's Eva, also Latin but not sure from where...she lives and works with Isabella and I'd love to punt her too at some point but I haven't managed to find her profile yet. She took me upstairs past a room with a big massage table in it to the top floor where Isabella was waiting. They were both really friendly, and didn't mind at all that I was probably over an hour late, they even let me plug my phone in to charge it up, although it probably helps that I speak pretty good Spanish.

Isabella looks exactly like the home taken shots on her profile, in fact she was even wearing the same black and white dress which does push up her decent sized tits nicely (she doesnt look at all like the pro shots I'd say). Her tits are about a natural DD but once out the bra they are kinda droopy.... Isabella is a typically curvy Latin girl, probably size 10-12, with a nice big arse, she's not that toned and has a bit of flab on the belly, I imagine she's had kids, but I would say she's still pretty hot. Profile says 25 but more like early 30's. Dark hair and eyes and very straight teeth...!

After a shower we got into it and slightly disappointed to learn she doesn't kiss, didn't put me off too much but possibly a deal breaker for some, not even a peck on the lips...! Undeterred I pulled her dress down over her big arse, sat her on the bed and stuck my cock in her mouth for some owo. She sucks good, took the whole length nicely and despite no eye contact I sensed if I stayed there too long I'd end up finishing... so didn't waste time in pushing her on her back and giving her a good hard energetic fuck in missionary and doggy. She was making kind of fake noises throughout but was much more enthusiastic than many cold mechanical EE girls I've fucked.. She was warm and smiley throughout, didn't mind at all when I was on top of her with my horrible sweat pouring on her face, just smiled it off, also didn't mind when I tried to cum on her tits and accidentally shot her in the face :/ she just laughed :D

After I came we laid on the bed chatting and laughing for a while about my recent trip to Colombia and she told me about how life is back in Venezuela. I didn't feel rushed at all and probably stayed over the 30mins. One thing to note, the bed is a small single bed and it's pretty uncomfy, but on the plus side the room had a balcony with the door open letting in lots of fresh air which I loved... I asked about a duo with her friend Eva and she said 120 for half hour and 'around 180' for an hour... Bargain I'd say, Eva was hot and both of them together would be lots of fun, would need a bigger bed though.

Definitely would recommend her to anyone into Latin girls. I'll definitely be returning at some point soon... She even gave me a free bottle of water to take home with me haha!

Positives:
Good attitude
good owo included in price
looks just like her pics
very friendly
nice handful of tits and arse
pretty face
not a clockwatcher
Has a fit housemate

Neutral:
Not sure how good her english is because we spoke in Spanish the whole time, could be an issue for some.... but Eva's english seemed good.

Negatives:
No Kissing
Small uncomfy bed
Could do with shedding a couple pounds

External Link/Members Only

I did ask Isabella for it, but if anyone find's Eva's profile please post it below! Cheers