Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DIY Crack & Sack Wax??  (Read 1263 times)

Offline redtill

I've had this done a couple of times now but by a professional C&S hair remover,butt
it's that time again & I was thinking DIY.The reason being is that I found it's a bit disconcerting if not
just a little embarrassing when you're in the assumed position & a not particularly attractive
women applies wax to ur crack & sack.Plus the sight of a now flaccid bell end aint a good look :sarcastic:
& it's also a bit of a jaunt to get there.So got me thinking why not DIY.Doesn't look diffucult but admittedly
tis a little painful.Would I have the balls to rip the wax off??The professional crack & sack waxer shows no
compassion & just rips it right off :scare:.Any othere DIYer's out there that can give me any pointers

Offline pink.pearl

• Service Provider
Although I am a woman I suggest you not to experiment with wax at home, especially at those sensitive areas.
Let the professionals do it. I once waxed myself and it left a huge purple patch as I did not pull the wax the correct way. Not to mention it was very painful. It looks easy, but it is not.

Offline buccdriver

Veet.......used it many times without any problem. Buy the pack for sensitive skin. :hi:

Offline Gordon Bennett

Sorry to completely ignore your question but how much do you shell out for a professional job and is it easy to find these places if you live in a northern industrial outpost.... I wouldn't know where to start with finding a pro and hence my DIY approach with a phillishave. But, the thought of getting it done properly one day slightly appeals.

Offline nigel4498

I use shaving oil and a cut throat razor. :scare:
I now speak with a squeaky voice.  :sarcastic:

Offline redtill

Although I am a woman I suggest you not to experiment with wax at home, especially at those sensitive areas.
Let the professionals do it. I once waxed myself and it left a huge purple patch as I did not pull the wax the correct way. Not to mention it was very painful. It looks easy, but it is not.

Wise words from some one who's tried

Veet.......used it many times without any problem. Buy the pack for sensitive skin. :hi:

Veet..........ermmmm not to sure about that but I'll look into it

Sorry to completely ignore your question but how much do you shell out for a professional job and is it easy to find these places if you live in a northern industrial outpost.... I wouldn't know where to start with finding a pro and hence my DIY approach with a phillishave. But, the thought of getting it done properly one day slightly appeals.

Get it done....especially if you like your arse rimmed!!
I use shaving oil and a cut throat razor. :scare:
I now speak with a squeaky voice.  :sarcastic:

That's just silly.......funny though

Offline shagmore

I think I will leave to to just being trimmed :sarcastic:

seacat

Wise words from some one who's tried

Veet..........ermmmm not to sure about that but I'll look into it

Get it done....especially if you like your arse rimmed!!
That's just silly.......funny though
Used to shave but changed to veet, just dont leave it on to long especially on ballsack fine timing required to jump into the shower.

Offline redtill

Used to shave but changed to veet, just dont leave it on to long especially on ballsack fine timing required to jump into the shower.

Cheers.....but can you tell me what happens if you leave it on to long & what is considered too long.The term "burning loins" comes to mind

External Link/Members Only

Offline zootalors

External Link/Members Only

Offline redtill

Cheers............Looks like I dodged a bullet there.Seems I was right in thinking that using Veet
was  a bit dubious.Makes me wonder if the 2 posts suggesting that I should use veet
were some what malicious :blush:......if that was the case,then not nice but
I can see the funny side of it & TBH if I had told some one to use veet on there crack & sack & it
ened up like the geezer who wrote that review I would have literally laughed my balls off :D :D

Offline unclepokey

The review (and some others) are truly funny.

I once managed to confuse 'deep heat' with/for a product for a totally different purpose namely anti-fungal infection around the arse area.
My GP has not quite recovered from hearing my cry for a cure - namely that at the moment concerned I was content to surrender to death as a friend for truly no better friend could exist.

Offline Rockhead

Cheers............Looks like I dodged a bullet there.Seems I was right in thinking that using Veet
was  a bit dubious.Makes me wonder if the 2 posts suggesting that I should use veet
I can see the funny side of it & TBH if I had told some one to use veet on there crack & sack & it
ened up like the geezer who wrote that review I would have literally laughed my balls off :D :D

I have used Veet several times and never experienced any of these burning sensations. Having said that, I have also never found it to be especially effective. My ex-girlfriend used to use it all the time with no ill effects. Mind you, I wouldn't recommend you put it near your arse!

Offline redtill

I have used Veet several times and never experienced any of these burning sensations. Having said that, I have also never found it to be especially effective. My ex-girlfriend used to use it all the time with no ill effects. Mind you, I wouldn't recommend you put it near your arse!

So ok in & around the ball sack but absolutely no where near butt hole :drinks:

Offline Rockhead

So ok in & around the ball sack but absolutely no where near butt hole :drinks:

Yeah I've used it around the whole pubic area, plus ball sack. No ill effects providing you following the instructions, but I don't reckon it's that great (unless I just got a bad batch). I do seem to recall using it in the distant past and it being much better.

Offline Gordon Bennett

Yeah I've used it around the whole pubic area, plus ball sack. No ill effects providing you following the instructions, but I don't reckon it's that great (unless I just got a bad batch). I do seem to recall using it in the distant past and it being much better.

Maybe your pubes are getting tougher? I think a downside to grooming is that the hairs gradually get coarser over time......... might need a blowtorch in 10 years!

Offline Rockhead

Maybe your pubes are getting tougher? I think a downside to grooming is that the hairs gradually get coarser over time......... might need a blowtorch in 10 years!

Could be! The older I get, the more unwanted hair seems to appear (except, of course, on my head, the one place you want it).

seacat

Straight up m8 i use it, best do it the day before a punt though but like i said dont leave it on too long 4 or 5 minutes is plenty.

Offline Billy no mates

Used both Veet and Nair without any issues, always look for the maximum time, before removing/cleaning off.

Offline King Kenny

I get mine waxed every 6 weeks. The hairs get finer over time. Also helps that the woman who does it will massage me afterwards and bring me off (once I got to finger fuck her but not happened for a while now). :thumbsup:

Offline redtill

The story of the burning asshole has definitely put me off the diy route for the mean time
Would be perfect if I could find a WG who could incorporate into the service.....bit s&m  :rolleyes:

Offline munterhunter

Having had my chest waxed for charity there's no way I'd let a professional beauty therapist loose on my nether regions with wax let alone try a D.I.Y. job.
I trim myself with rechargeable clippers and a no2 attachment to keep things neat and tidy but no waxing🤕

Offline bugsybum

I get mine waxed every 6 weeks. The hairs get finer over time. Also helps that the woman who does it will massage me afterwards and bring me off (once I got to finger fuck her but not happened for a while now). :thumbsup:

Do you have a link mate?

Offline King Kenny

Do you have a link mate?

I've been sworn to secrecy by her I'm afraid, so must respect that. She'd lose the room where she works if it ever got out (it's a legit place). I reckon a fair few of them are up for it though, given the amount of cock they must get to handle each day.

J39

Please kenny, drop us a link,  we wont tell!

With veet, it can require a couple of goes, as pubes are quite thick hair
Also, veet destroys keratin  which is in hair and also finger nails....so if u dont want ur nails damaged use gloves

Offline redtill

just type waxing into the search bar....loads of info  :)

Offline Rockhead

Inspired by this thread I tried the Veet again last night and I must say I had much better results with it than I had previously.

I think maybe I wasn't putting enough on before. Trim the really hairy stuff away first of course and then Veet for 5-6 mins. No side effects or burning sensation for me. Do have a good shower right afterwards to get it all off - very important. It does have a slight odour about it too which you'll want to get rid of - not unpleasant as such, just not right.

Offline Britboy2

I regularly wax (VEET strips) and occasionally use the wife's epilator (Braun).  Love the feeling afterwards but you have to be able to handle the pain.  It gets easier with repeated waxings but its never painless.