Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Place To Buy Sex Toys  (Read 1293 times)

Offline smartieshouse

Suggestions greatfully received.

cerealpunter

Depends what sort of things you're looking for and if you are looking for a shop to visit in person
External Link/Members Only

Offline myothernameis

Check with online retailers, on how they deliver any sex toys, now what you should be looking for is click and collect service, so no address required, and no nosy neighbours, thinking whats he getting today

The Buchannan shopping centre, on the second floor as a click and collect point, where there are a number of lockers, and what ever you order, will be put into one of the lockers

There are lockers distributed in most areas, and wouldn't be surprised if there one near you, like I found out, oit for a 5 min walk, walked round the corner, and there was one next to the shop

Offline Drayki

Ann summers have a decent range of toys, and your bound to find one in most city centres or high streets. if you don't mind walking in and don't get embarrassed then try them. other wise try External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only  :P

Offline Bigjohn

+1 for Lovehoney.
Quick service in a nondescript plain brown box.

Offline mcardle464

Lovehoney are discreet and cheap, but several of the sextoys I have had have been made for about 5p in China and died after light use, so not v durable.  Usually they don't even have a + or - sign so you are not sure which way to put batteries in, which I think is indicative.

Still, you pays your money etc.

BTW Poundland has a knob ring vibe and a bullet each retailing at £1 (look where they have the condoms). I was pretty surprised, but they seem about the same quality as LH but if either conks out it won't be the end of the world.

Offline S.X. MacHine

Lovehoney may have shoddy kit sometimes, but some of their  bondage stuff is excellent e.g. dominix collars, cuff, floggers etc.
Worth checking out Amazon; can be cheaper than Lovehoney for the same stuff...

Offline nervous1

I've bought a few things from Bondara over the years and never had any problems with service.

Offline martini2429

• Temp ban until
    27/02/24 @ 16:24
  • Reviews: 0
I agree with:

Love honey
Bondara
Ann Summers

Good service from all, but find LoveHoney and Bondara better than Ann Summers

:drinks:

Offline signy

Speaking as an MP, I just get an assistant to do it for me.

Offline Derrick101

bigmanbigman

Lovehoney may have shoddy kit sometimes, but some of their  bondage stuff is excellent e.g. dominix collars, cuff, floggers etc.
Worth checking out Amazon; can be cheaper than Lovehoney for the same stuff...
amazon have a lot of stuff at cheap prices
Ie wand £13 body stocking £2 bitch padell £3 lub £3
Etc

bigmanbigman

Offline Mac72

Online blackburnian

Love honey will also deliver to a post office branch of your choice for you to collect - perfect for punters who have other halves but not a PA  :lol: :lol:

Bb

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline paper7

I don't know - try your local Tory MP!

Offline munterhunter

Strange but true..a wg at a well known parlour I used to go to went to poundland bought a dog collar and lead and a rubber cone that you put treats inside to keep fido occupied and happy. She intended to use that as a butt plug on one of her regulars. Don't try this at home folks!

bigmanbigman

Pound land to the new anne summers !!

Offline mcardle464

Last two replies:   :lol:   Some ukper has already been to PL and tested their vibe cock ring on a WG!!!! I feel vindicated :-)

Offline two20

Definitely Lovehoney for me. Lots of choice, fast delivery in plain packaging and more Sales than DFS. Too be honest you’d be hard pressed to buy something that isn’t in a Sale.

Offline shagmore

Best place would surly be on something called tinternet, wonderful thing you type what you want into a line, and wow up comes a load of what you are after. Or is this just something local to me

:lol: :lol:

bigmanbigman

Offline cash2spare

not bought anything myself but if I did I'd try and fond an on-line seller who will post to your local argos where you can collect in person. I'd be concerned about being away from home and the postie leaving it next door or delivering it to the wrong address. Wonder what they'd do if they took delivery of a parcel and opened it out of curiosity only to fins a fleshlight lol, do you think they'd bring it round to your address? how embarrassing would that be, they'd tell all the neighbours lol

bigmanbigman

Offline mcardle464

To be fair to Lovehoney, their packaging is very discreet, and on checkout you have the option to have it delivered to your local post office, for collection. 

BTW - if you want an extra 10% off their stuff, put in an order and leave it in the cart.  If you don't checkout...they will send you an email in a day or two offering an extra discount (I think you have to be logged in so they have your email)

JamesFD

Lovehoney are good provided you avoid the cheap stuff.

It reminds me, I've got a Sybian somewhere I must dig out & flog off. I wonder if i can ebay it?