Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Romanians - why?  (Read 2704 times)

glasscentre2

Now, I understand that Romania is a bit of a crummy EE country and I can understand why its people would want to migrate to the UK for better prospects. So I understand why we come across Romanian WGs.
What I don't understand is why there are disproportionately more Romanians than any of the other crummy EE nationalities, e.g Hungarian, Bulgarian, Slovenian etc. Sure, there are some girls of those nationalities but they are in the minority. And I have never met a Romanian who wasn't a WG, while I have met nurses, shopkeepers and businesswomen from the other countries.
So why are there disproportionately more Romanians?

raylondoner

The locals are getting increasingly concerned that the Ceausescu days are returning so many want out whilst they can.

Easy to understand why they want to get out whilst the borders are still open. Forget EU membership, that doesn't even come into it. :hi:

Offline mh

Romanians must have an attitude to sex that means they are more inclined to fuck for cash, combined with an attitude to customer service that means they could not give a shit what the customer wanted and a work ethic that would by comparison make a sloth look like an industrious beaver. Punting is clearly their dream job.
 :hi:

Online Jonestown

Punting is clearly their dream job.

For the women yes, for the men it's the other side of the coin, pimping.

Offline johnse

Stoke is a wash with Romanian girls and getting worse by the week

kamu

Stoke is a wash with Romanian girls and getting worse by the week

Thats the state of the whole uk punting scene at the minute. If people stopped paying them then they would fuck off.

Offline Marmalade

Romanians are just, on average thick as shit.

External Link/Members Only

There is hardly any EU country that is that bad except Greece (it shows) and Ireland (who get away with it and no-one minds).

Offline Brazilian Martian

There is hardly any EU country that is that bad except Greece (it shows) and Ireland (who get away with it and no-one minds).

Your gonna open up a can of worms now :lol: the intellectuals will soon be jumping in. With all their counter facts and how they lived in romanian and blah blah blah  :dash: knowledge about romanian culture.

kamu

The only thing worth knowing is the vast majority want to earn wads of cash for doing fuck all. In most cases you would have a better punt with a used piece of toilet paper.

mikexxlong

Offline mh

I dunno, just perhaps IQ tests don't work as well across the board. I've never done one, but no matter how I would score I could not keep a herd of cows healthy for a year or successfully complete an EU subsidy claim form.  :sarcastic:

Offline Sheer Tights

Probably something to do with Romanians having contacts & networks established in UK. Similarly Belgium is overrun with Bulgarians who seem few on numbers on UK

Bud$

« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 04:22:30 pm by Bud$ »

Offline Steve57

Romanians must have an attitude to sex that means they are more inclined to fuck for cash, combined with an attitude to customer service that means they could not give a shit what the customer wanted and a work ethic that would by comparison make a sloth look like an industrious beaver. Punting is clearly their dream job.
 :hi:

Where can I find a Romanian WG with an industrious beaver?   :)

Offline sushi

Thats the state of the whole uk punting scene at the minute. If people stopped paying them then they would fuck off.
+1,000,000