Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Freya Cardiff - Penarth  (Read 2404 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5668241) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Discreet_welshman

Bored, needed a release..

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Meet happened this week in Freya's flat in Penarth, 90 minutes for £240 no extras, CIM advertised as extra but decided not to negotiate.

Comms

Emailed on short notice for a booking on the day, no number on profile so I wasnt hopeful but got a quick reply and a time was arranged, she sent location and parking instructions straight away via text after confirming my number was me.

Freya's flat is in the Penarth Marina area of Cardiff bay within easy walk of the Barrage as she mentions on her profile, plenty of free parking nearby including the flat itself in a secure gated appartment. Confirmed she was ready before going through gate and buzzing the flat. The flat was clean, the room a little small with some furniture quite close to the squeezed in double bed.

The Girl

I expected a busty blonde and I wasnt dissapointed, she looked great in just jeans and a crop top showing her fabulous slim body with big natural boobs. Pretty face and her smile was a winner, I admired her arse as she walked me to the bedroom. Profile says size 8-10 and I wouldnt argue with that, height and age accurate, she is quite young (for me) as profile says 26. Blue/green eyes and dark blonde hair as in her pictures. Welsh valleys accent was a nice change.

The meet

Started off with a kiss and a cuddle so I could get to know those curves, DFK straight away, once warmed up she stripped down to reveal matching bra and knickers and a nice slightly curvy figure, she's a hips and tits girl with a small waist. She has really silky smooth soft skin. More DFK before she went down to pull out my main man and started OWO, good technique, plenty of tongue action and spit getting it nice and wet. Led back on the bed for her to continue as my legs were giving up. Removed her bra and unfortunatly despite her age those big natural boobs succumb to gravity a little. Off with the knicks and moved onto 69 which she enjoyed and I could feel her go deep on my cock in doing so, nice clean shaved pussy to lick. Covered up and moved onto CG, she lubed up which was dissapointing but it felt nice, her big naturals bouncing around as she rode me with vigor, I helped out trying to keep them in place with my hands  :D everything was wet down below, not sure if it was the sloppy BJ or the lube, she would come down for a kiss every so often, moved to mish before I emptied into the bag. Cleaned up, led down to recover and chat and then she offered me a massage, she actually helped with a knot in my back and was very good at it. Plenty of chat in the process and then a few tickles down below to wake him up again, turned me over to perform more OWO, covered back up to go doggy but no lube this time, and I now understand why she lubed first time as she felt nice and tight and my cock went in with a 'pop'. Moved positions to a sideways fuck while I held one leg up over my shoulder, a bit of mish again but I was going to struggle to blow a 2nd load, it normally happens to me.. she tried OWO again and watching her spit on it and give me eye contact was great but I couldnt get over the edge.
Time was up so a little clean up again and chat before getting dressed and let her carry on her day.

She is a lovely pretty young girl, engaging and enthusiastic, will consider meeting again.

DW  :hi: