Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Croydon Thais  (Read 1351 times)

Online petermisc

I have noticed a few AW profiles for Thais have popped up recently in the Croydon area:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Can't find any VS crap for them. 

Looks to be part of a group of Thais moving around various parts of the UK, and they have now opened a branch in the punting wasteland that is Croydon.  The first two at least seem to have had some good reviews when previously based in Canary Wharf.  Anyone any intel on their Croydon operation?  Would be good if there were some real Thais in the area, with real thai-style service, rather than the Japanese/Thai B&S that turn out to be Chinese bullshit on VS.

Offline Scrumpy69

Ive been trying to see the top one Reya but she is seriously busy, any intel would be great yes

Offline quickyfart

I had visited Reya twice now.
First time was quick and easy booking, the second booking she got back to me after 30min and delayed our booking by a whole hour.

But both times were incredible, probably my favourite punt this year? I haven't had a go at other Thais.

She gives OWO included in the price, talks dirty, and gave me a soft choke which I suprisingly enjoyed.

Offline Malvolio

The best thing about Croydon is the number of options to leave it from East Croydon station.

The reviews I see don't tend to speak positively about the punting options...