Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alessiiaa Passion  (Read 1006 times)

1 review(s) for alesiiaa passion (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Vorteghan

Link:  External Link/Members Only

I saw Alessia recently when she was in Swansea, although I see she now says she’s in the West Midlands so I’ll link this review there also.

Alessia’s face pictures hooked my interest and I thought she looked rather cute. An aeroplane blonde, slim looking yet with a hint of softness around the tummy and arse suggesting she doesn’t do any gym work.

Her profile isn’t promising with plenty of fucked up English from a foreign girl, she says she is ‘hoot like sun and wet like sea’. (And reckons she’s oriental, which she isn’t. I asked her about this when with her but she doesn’t understand). Still I thought I’d take a risk, it is a punt after. Comms weren’t great, she couldn’t wait to get off the phone when I rang and queried her services, yet texts were responded to and easily understood. I also did a booking request on AW and as of 29/4 she still hasn’t responded to my email booking request from a week ago.
She was based in a house just up the road from Swansea Met, in the sort of place normally taken up by students. Easily found and with plenty of parking nearby. I arrived 10 minutes early she opened the door promptly and seemed quite happy and better looking than her pictures suggested.

It soon became apparent that communicating was going to be a problem. Her English is really poor. I ran over my wish list as I’d talked with her over the phone, which she agreed to other than kissing. She had just had a piercing done above her lip and reckoned she was sore. In hindsight I should have walked at this point but didn’t. I am quite vanilla in my likes and kissing/French kissing makes my punts so much more enjoyable.  Anyway, £80 for an hour paid for and she dithered around the room looking for a place to stash the cash. The action began with a rub down and kisses from her part over my chest and body, yet she initially kept getting off the bed to remove various items of jewellery, ear rings, her watch as if she’d forgotten she was wearing them. She then proceeded to a painstaking and time consuming clean of my cock with several wet wipes, again getting off the bed to dither around the room before she got them. I was getting a bit grumpy at this point and Mr Happy was beginning to lose interest.

When she was eventually satisfied that I was clean enough, or decided she couldn’t waste any more time, she managed to get a condom on using her fingers and then proceeded with a vigorous if unenthusiastic shallow blow job. I thought that she might have been making allowances for her piercing, but it was a poor effort.

Into sex and various positions for 15 minutes or so, she seemed to be unhappy in quite a few of them and didn’t seem familiar with cow girl as she tried to do in a squat position before she gave up as she was uncomfortable. Going down on her, I was greeted by her fleshy lipped fanny under a mound of bristly pubic growth, with what looked like a weeks growth since her last shave . It looked like Desperate Dan’s chin, for fuck’s sake. A shame, as she has nice soft skin elsewhere.

So we went into doggy and then missionary, but there was very little enthusiasm on her part, no  eye contact or interaction. I came, she then gave me a dull and amateurish massage for 10 minutes and we attempted some further conversation whilst resting for round 2 but I soon made my mind up that I wasn’t enjoying the punt and decided to cut my losses and leave.

In short,  a frustrating and unfulfilling punt best forgotten. I wouldn’t recommend her at all.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 04:12:50 pm by Vorteghan »

Offline Vorteghan

Thinking about it, it may look to some like I was trying to boost my review count so I won't add the link. Perhaps a passing moderator can either move the review or suggest some form of linkage to pass details on to those chaps in the West Midlands.

SeekingtheTruth

Says on her profile she is Romanian.

Romanian and in Swansea? There was only one way this was ever going to go I'm afraid.

One day I will read a positive review from Swansea, law of averages says it's got to happen some time, right?

Offline Vorteghan

She was Spanish when I saw her  ;) although the few words of Spanish I know flew over her head.

SirFrank

Says on her profile she is Romanian.

Romanian and in Swansea? There was only one way this was ever going to go I'm afraid.

One day I will read a positive review from Swansea, law of averages says it's got to happen some time, right?

Hahaha. As you say in the history of punting no one has ever had a good fuck in Swansea. Throw and EE skank into the mix and it's going to end in tears. In relation to your question there's more chance of my wife waking me up with a blow job while Amy Reid fingers her fanny