Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seductive-Sapphire  (Read 3064 times)

1 review(s) for seductive-sapphire (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline PuntingPete

Wow! What this girl is top drawer.
I have seen this girl before just over 2 years ago, some of you guys may know her as Welsh Candy or Randy Raquel. She moved away for a while but is now back.
 She only works once a week & stays in various hotels in Cardiff. I arrived at the hotel & there was no problem as SS had text me the room no. in plenty of time so in I walked past reception & into the lift.
I was greeted at the door by a very sexy girl with a fabulously toned slim body, (I'm useless at sizes but I would guess at a size 8 - certainly no bigger). She has fake boobs but they suit her frame and are not stupdily large, she is very pretty and I could go on all day about her body.
I tried to book for an hour but SS could only fit me in 30 mins so I took that instead. Even though it was a 30 min apt there was no rush, & there was no sign of another punter either before or after.
I was offered a shower before & afterwards. After my shower the paperwork was dealt with out of the way (£80) and the fun began.

Kissing, OWO, 69, DT, CIM all expertly provided.

All in all a great punt and I am looking forward to my next visit.  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

SirFrank

Cheers mate sounds like she's worth a visit. Looks like a great body and I generally love a Good tit job. Was it FK? A bit bored of the welsh scene at the moment. I've never seen this girl in a previous life either but I see she's listed as British. Is that true?

Offline PuntingPete

Cheers mate sounds like she's worth a visit. Looks like a great body and I generally love a Good tit job. Was it FK? A bit bored of the welsh scene at the moment. I've never seen this girl in a previous life either but I see she's listed as British. Is that true?

Yes Frank she is 100% Welsh, FK was a yes, not DFK although I didn't try or ask - why delay the BJ any longer?  :lol:

SirFrank

Cheers mate much appreciated. I'm currently out of action due to be skint but will defo check her out. Not so bothered about dfk as such but FK is a big bonus. I look forward to mashing up those tits  :yahoo: