Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paige summers 2022 - Dalmarnock - Glasgow  (Read 977 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6532641) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline SAMCAM

External Link/Members Only

Meet took place in Dalmarnock a few weeks ago. £40 for 15 minutes. Flats on the main road, plenty of parking on the street.

AW pics don’t give much away but they’re accurate enough. Honestly, I like an older woman and have been with beautiful women in their 60s outside the world of punting. Maybe I’m being a little unfair here but Paige is hideous. She looks and smells like she’s smoked 40 a day since birth. She’s fat and could easily be in her 70s for all I know. “Curves in all the right places” she’s actually round with legs and arms poking out then a head plopped on top the resembles Danny DeVito as the penguin.

I didn’t kiss her because you could smell that breath from outside. Took me a minute to get hard while she stroked and sucked my cock because I obviously wasn’t enjoying the experience, had to shut my eyes and think happy thoughts. Bagged up and I got on top, she held her legs up and made all the right noises but it was fucking dreadful, dick went soft and I didn’t come. I was there for about 20 minutes but it was an awful experience.

Now I think a neutral is going to be controversial here because obviously everything above reads as a negative. I don’t think it was her fault though. Yes, she’s repulsive, but that face can’t be saved and she’s hardly going to join a gym at her age, she’d probably have a heart attack. It was me that wasn’t into it and I know there’s a market for women like this. Maybe if she smoked less and used mouthwash it wouldn’t be so bad. Obviously I won’t be back.

Offline David1970

How bad would a punt have to be for you to give it a negative?
You remind me of Willie in Edinburgh “ she is a shit punt but I will give her a natural”

Offline SAMCAM

A negative for me is either no effort or a time waster. This was absolutely shit but she made an effort and I think the fact she tried made it a neutral. I don’t think it’s fair to give a negative just because you’re not attracted to someone, it’s about attitude. Comms were fine and she seemed pleasant enough. Some people like old fat birds and it’s up to them to judge.