Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: G_A_B_R_I_E_L_L_A Glasgow..  (Read 2734 times)

moosehead69

External Link/Members Only

1hour incall £130

I've actually met Gabriella twice over the last few weeks, I had actually tried to sort something out but the weather and illness put the kybosh on our plan meets. Gabby was always great with the communications and as has been said before she takes time to get to know what you want from the meet including outfit requests and whether role play was required... Personally not into role play and she was fine when I suggested a hour of good old fashioned shaggin...

On the morning of the meet G texted to check and confirm booking and both times was invited into flat st arranged time.. From the outset Gaby takes time to chat and get to know you (in her own time) before leading you to the bedroom for fun... One for the vanilla gfe another for her bdsm adventurous meets...

Gabby was always dressed in sexy lingere as requested and she is like he pictures with a sext sultry body..in the bedroom she can change from being a sweet lovely girl to a dirty fuck who wants you to squeeze her nipples tight and how much you wanna fuck her...

The position of the mirror allows you to see her sexy ass as she rides your cock  in cowgirl and she is good...constantly changing positions and making sure your happy this was one of the best and most natural meets for me... After coming inside her ( with protection) round two was more of the same before she sucked and swallowed the lot.... Not a drop was split...

Throughout the meets I felt totally relaxed and enjoyed the intellectual chats and general chit chat about life and never once felt rushed and both times it was me who instigated going before I over stayed my welcome ...

Yes she did a bit of tie and tease which was fun....never owned up but I was cheating and could see but what a sight it was as she has a slender sexy body and it's a pleasure to see and explore ...
In my opinion G is one of the better Scottish girls who repeatedly gives a great service and encourages exploration of any hidden fantasies you have ...
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 07:21:21 pm by moosehead69 »

DG

External Link/Members Only

1hour incall £130

I've actually met Gabriella twice over the last few weeks, I had actually tried to sort something out but the weather and illness put the kybosh on our plan meets. Gabby was always great with the communications and as has been said before she takes time to get to know what you want from the meet including outfit requests and whether role play was required... Personally not into role play and she was fine when I suggested a hour of good old fashioned shaggin...

On the morning of the meet G texted to check and confirm booking and both times was invited into flat st arranged time.. From the outset Gaby takes time to chat and get to know you (in her own time) before leading you to the bedroom for fun... One for the vanilla gfe another for her bdsm adventurous meets...

Gabby was always dressed in sexy lingere as requested and she is like he pictures with a sext sultry body..in the bedroom she can change from being a sweet lovely girl to a dirty fuck who wants you to squeeze her nipples tight and how much you wanna fuck her...

The position of the mirror allows you to see her sexy ass as she rides your cock  in cowgirl and she is good...constantly changing positions and making sure your happy this was one of the best and most natural meets for me... After coming inside her ( with protection) round two was more of the same before she sucked and swallowed the lot.... Not a drop was split...

Throughout the meets I felt totally relaxed and enjoyed the intellectual chats and general chit chat about life and never once felt rushed and both times it was me who instigated going before I over stayed my welcome ...

Yes she did a bit of tie and tease which was fun....never owned up but I was cheating and could see but what a sight it was as she has a slender sexy body and it's a pleasure to see and explore ...
In my opinion G is one of the better Scottish girls who repeatedly gives a great service and encourages exploration of any hidden fantasies you have ...

You won't be surprised I agree entirely with your view that Gaby is one of the best around. I've certainly learnt a thing or two about her and myself since meeting her  :drinks:

Offline S.X. MacHine

Yes, there's a lot to like about Gabriella, which can be summed up in one word; 'professionalism'. Firstly, she's Scottish which is a huge plus these days. Also, she works from a very nice flat with parking in the centre of Glasgow. She won't let you down or double book you, but most of all, she has an innovative approach to what she does and has few inhibitions. She stops short of offering anal, but them so do most WGs.
I've seen her a few times, once with Sophie Thomas, another excellent WG, and have every intention of returning. Bear in mind that as an Edinburgh fornicator, travelling to Glasgow for a punt is for me the equivalent of  Christopher Columbus' journey to the new world.
I am aware that a couple of contributors (one of whom, I suspect, doesn't actually punt any more) to this site seem to have taken an irrational dislike to this pair and, tbh, I don't understand why.

chico1000

Thanks for your input SX.  For someone who has an abundance of temptations on their doorstep it adds value to what a lot of us in the west are saying about this pair. 
As you say two detractors one who claims never to have never have met them and is speaking from some kind of sixth sense.  In fairness to him he just hates anyone who gets a good  press regardless of how honest it is. He's probably on some train spotting forum right now slagging off fluffy Flying Scotsman lovers.

The other is just an old hag with a grudge claiming a hookers pension.

As a point of order this is not an advert there is other service providers available I met another excellent one today and will posting a review shortly.

Offline ik8133

Looks like she may be touring and visiting Aberdeen, are we in for a treat?

DG

Looks like she may be touring and visiting Aberdeen, are we in for a treat?

Yes

moosehead69

Make no apologises for bumping this review but rather than do another full review thought would just add to this one...

Well had another meet with the fabulous Gabby and can only say u get what u pay for no wonder she is consistently mentioned in the top Glasgow girl threads .. This girl offers you the full service taking time before had to chat and make u relaxed asking how you want the meet to go ( in her time I will add) then moving into her den of iniquity ...

You ask for a slut u get a slut dressed exquisitely in thigh length leather boots and pvc camisole that hugged tightly to her body she looked so horny!!!

The session was a mixture of everything mutual oral, gentle biting of her nipples, spanking her peachy ass as I fucked her from below ....it was no wonder that after round one having more fun was soon initiated with the same lust and vigour...before climaxing again as filth spouted from her mouth.....
It's no wonder some meets dont live up to expectations when some sessions are like this..... Top service from glasgows finest ( in my opinion).

DG

Make no apologises for bumping this review but rather than do another full review thought would just add to this one...

Well had another meet with the fabulous Gabby and can only say u get what u pay for no wonder she is consistently mentioned in the top Glasgow girl threads .. This girl offers you the full service taking time before had to chat and make u relaxed asking how you want the meet to go ( in her time I will add) then moving into her den of iniquity ...

You ask for a slut u get a slut dressed exquisitely in thigh length leather boots and pvc camisole that hugged tightly to her body she looked so horny!!!

The session was a mixture of everything mutual oral, gentle biting of her nipples, spanking her peachy ass as I fucked her from below ....it was no wonder that after round one having more fun was soon initiated with the same lust and vigour...before climaxing again as filth spouted from her mouth.....
It's no wonder some meets dont live up to expectations when some sessions are like this..... Top service from glasgows finest ( in my opinion).

All sounds familiar. I'm still feeling the effects of Friday's meet with G  :crazy:

chico1000

Aww Jesus puts me in the mood again.  There goes the leccy money.

DG

I considered posting a new review but cant be arsed with all the grief that would no doubt ensue, so here's a brief account of my latest visit to one of Glasgow's finest.

Due to a job change my punting habits have changed a bit, meaning I go for the occasional evening meet. As I was coming straight from work and feeling a bit knackered and tense, I decided to break my own rule and start off with a massage. Gaby has an incredibly light and sensitive touch and, after so many visits, knows exactly what buttons to push with me. Her inventiveness added to the experience.

Feeling totally relaxed we moved on to a hot and steamy session of the highest calibre that I've become accustomed to with G. Proceedings came to a sticky end, literally and we both lapped it up.

A different beginning and unexpected ending made this highly charged meet one of the best I've enjoyed with the exceptional Gabriella.

mavgoose

Elaborate on the ending. ?
Your right to put up a new review, if things were different. Different time of day. Different running order. Your choice.

DG

Elaborate on the ending. ?
Your right to put up a new review, if things were different. Different time of day. Different running order. Your choice.

Fair point Mav, but like I say, couldn't be arsed with the grief.

As for the ending, I've snowballed before, but tonight I shot all over G's body and to satisfy her hunger, I lapped it up and deposited it in her mouth.

The whole thing took place in front of the big mirrored doors in the bedroom; watching G ride me in CG then RCG was amazing.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 10:53:39 pm by DG »

mavgoose

Nice. Pervy , but nice.
Still only seen her once. I'm sure I'll double that tally, Soon !

DG

Nice. Pervy , but nice.
Still only seen her once. I'm sure I'll double that tally, Soon !

Decided to post a full review after all.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=95355.0