Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Anal in Glasgow?  (Read 4453 times)

Offline figaro30

Lets update the list on it

so i tried so far Anais ; vicky love sex; They both provde hard anal

But i m struggle to find anything else... any advices?

DG

AnalyaAngel; I've seen three girls who have offered anal, the other two were in the MILF category. Ana is a gorgeous young thing who takes it very well, but only on hour bookings and above, but well worth it.

Offline Travis

I agree Analyaangel is superb all round!
Undoubtedly one of the best in Glasgow.

If A is your thing though, she now requires 4hrs notice, keep that in mind!

Offline figaro30

she declined that she will offer hard anal sex :(

Offline guns

I would like to find a girl that gives good hard anal but they are thin on the ground  :cry:
The best anal i ever had was with Nurse Sam , if anyone can remember her . Cracking big redhead and took it hard in the arse then pulled it out and took your load in her mouth ! That was back in the nineties when i was a sprog ! Great girl . Miss her  :lol:

Offline figaro30

I would like to find a girl that gives good hard anal but they are thin on the ground  :cry:
The best anal i ever had was with Nurse Sam , if anyone can remember her . Cracking big redhead and took it hard in the arse then pulled it out and took your load in her mouth ! That was back in the nineties when i was a sprog ! Great girl . Miss her  :lol:

same, its almost impossible to find a girl that gives hard anal.. :(

Offline Budgie

The best I've found are Ashlee and Melissa, both at GEA. Melissa being the dirtiest of the two.

External Link/Members Only

camcorder

Mature Katarina always asks to receive anal when I visit

Offline Clattypats

External Link/Members Only Not sure how often she tours.
Have you seen these two then? So we have someone that can vouch they actually do it :hi:

Roman

Sorry nope. Just relaying what I've read and know about slutty chick. I guess it was bit premature to add Claudia to the list. But hey she's called a level Claudia for a reason.

muiry

Mellisa of GEA will do anything you ask

Offline pablodiablo

The best I've found are Ashlee and Melissa, both at GEA. Melissa being the dirtiest of the two.

Definitely agree on these girls, particularly Melissa although she appears to have vanished off the GEA site  :thumbsdown:

Roman

Sht she was there couple of days ago. Fk missed her as well.

Offline pilgrim

Melissa seems to come and go. She earns her money then goes to her homeland for a stint before returning.  Im surprised the agency actually removed her profile.  They have 32 profiles showing just now but only 16 working.  Often they cant be arsed to remove profiles of girls that have left unless the agency has sacked them.

Bobbi used to do anal, dont know about now, maybe just has it on the profile to draw the punters in as theres a lot of new faces on the books including Brooke offering Anal.  I am sure she was on the site previously with different pics,red lingerie?  Jazz was good for saving the pics and had a database of how long they had been on the site !!

Offline figaro30

well i forget to tell,  i seek anal only from quite petite girls 6-8 size. max 10 ( well i go for 10 only when girl lied about her size, if i would knew its "10" i woulnt visit)

and i have a bad news guys, i`ve seen Anais yesterday, and she refused Anal because of my size. Despite i met her like 3 or 4 times...

well she gave me back money, and everything was polite.... except she didnt wear  what i asked... and i clearly told her 2-3 times, that my visit is only for "A" services...

so now i m in desperate need... probably ill need to start looking at Edingburgh...

mavgoose

well i forget to tell,  i seek anal only from quite petite girls 6-8 size. max 10 ( well i go for 10 only when girl lied about her size, if i would knew its "10" i woulnt visit)

and i have a bad news guys, i`ve seen Anais yesterday, and she refused Anal because of my size. Despite i met her like 3 or 4 times...

well she gave me back money, and everything was polite.... except she didnt wear  what i asked... and i clearly told her 2-3 times, that my visit is only for "A" services...

so now i m in desperate need... probably ill need to start looking at Edingburgh...

Do you mean Anais1 , the Romanian ?

Offline figaro30

yes, sorry for confusion. Ana1s Romanian

despite being Romanian, she`s the only one who agreed "A" on first punt, and took it really easy.

And if i wouldnt seen her yesterday, i would give her 7 of 10 on everything.

much much better then most "A" services i had before   ("spoons" or it took 25 min to get started)

And i would understand all this shit, if only i had monster cock, but i m average... so i can`t imagine how struggle guys with really big  =====>