Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suzi Li - Apsley  (Read 908 times)

26 review(s) for Suzi Li (24 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Associate Bob

External Link/Members Only

Saw Suzi Li a couple of weeks back so thought I'd give a more recent review for a fairly well reviewed lady :hi:

This was my second time seeing her having seen her a couple of years back, that meet was a positive too. Meeting was for an hour at the advertised rate £140.

Initial comms were via text and when nearby a phonecall to advise on how to get in to her place which is a nice apartment on the marina.

Suzi is very much a Thai MILF, cracking pair of tits on a nice slim frame topped off with a very pretty face. The blog photos from the last couple of years are accurate (it was these that got me interested in the first place) but it's fair to say her AWork profile does need a bit of housekeeping, age of 35 is accurate I'd say. Another plus is she's quite well spoken with no trace of south east Asian accent so very easy to have a chat with, deffo not your typical Thai.

Once inside she's very keen to get things started, lots of kissing and fondling and I'm soon at full-mast despite being fully-clothed. I do usually shower upon arrival and the handover of cash but no such chance with Suzi this time (no big deal as I had showered a couple of hours previously), even payment had to wait until the end. We're soon stripped bare and she gives my chap a once over with a wetwipe before starting some nice OWO. On to the bed for a bit more making out in a few positions and a chance to suckle on those nice bullet nips, kissing isn't full on DFK but there is the occasional bit of tongue. Before long we're in to 69 and she has one of the tastiest pussies I've tried, natural and delicious. Rubbered up and sex begins with cowgirl (a position she certainly seems to enjoy, she definitely has a dominant streak in her) and she is nice and tight for an average joe like me, if I wasn't a one-pop guy I coulda easily blown my load a couple of minutes in to her riding me. We then try a few more positions including mish, doggy and prone bone with the final act consisting of Suzi jerking and blowing me and taking a massive load in her mouth. After she's fully milked me with her mouth she quickly spits into a tissue (I barely notice) and nips to the bathroom and with about ten mins left on the clock the meeting concludes with a massage.

Very enjoyable punt & value for money, I'd be happy to pay another visit or two. I see her AWork profile is a decade old now and boy would I love to have had a go on her when she first started out.