Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AISHA_SWEET_69 - Cambridge CB1  (Read 755 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4638477) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline TonyTiger

Link : External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Fee : £60 for 30mins

Location :  Cambridge Railway station – High-rise flats near co-op

When : July 2023

Comms : Very quick using mobile number on AW profile

Meet :
I met the original (blonde) Aisha Sweet for an hour in 2019 being the tall blonde pictured in the AW profile and (considering rommies usually mess around) I actually had a really good time. I reviewed the recent UKP feedback https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=370978.0 and was hoping it might still be the same lady.

Appointment sorted by txt and I’d already decided if it was the same girl I’d have another hour otherwise if not reduce to maybe 30mins or 15mins based my gut feeling.

B&S : Promptly arrived and immediately noticed it wasn’t the same girl and neither was her friend sat in the living room. She was however Brunette, Slim, Sexy and Friendly but a ROM so settled on 30mins.

This is when it all started going downhill…

She had a very large lovely pair of nice boobs, but the bra definitely wasn’t coming off!!!

Condom immediately onto my non erect cock with a slightly toothy OW which lasted less than one minute when I got hard. “You fuck me?”, okay let’s make the best of it and into mish where she twisted and turned so I wasn’t getting full access.

This really wasn’t working for me which I think she noticed and asked “You want doggy?”. Bent over but put two fingers around my cock obviously to rush me and also wasn’t working.

I asked to go back to mish which she replied “Only one position in 30” but begrudgingly agreed too…
This time I did get to try pounding for a bit with no fingers around my dick but was making the grimacing face like she’s in pain then started with the twisting leg dance and complained  “You cum now!” – My thought was you’re in the wrong job but she’d got what she wanted "my cash".

I was probably 10mins in at this point but had had enough… a few more pumps and finished in the bag.

Paid for 30mins but in and out the door in less than 15mins at best...

Verdict : Will I return – HELL NO! 

Last famous words but I’ve had enough with ROMs… the good ones are too hard to find and it’s all nice to begin with but as soon as they got your cash then a crap service.

I later discovered the girl i'd seen was on VS called Monique (brunette) using the same mobile number as AW.  This girl has since moved on and appears her flatmate I saw sitting has taken over the mobile and profiles – so check VS for the number first as you might maybe get that girl:
External Link/Members Only

Expecting : Aisha Sweet AW profile:
Hidden Image/Members Only

Met : Monique VS profile
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 18, 2023, 03:17:54 pm by TonyTiger »

Online Watts.E.Dunn

Well very disapointed you didnt get to see the right listed girl! I've seen her a few times now and had a good time on each occasion but i did point out in my review there was some sodding aroun with the phone number given!

I dont for the life of me understand why that sodding around goes on, really don't!!

I have had the odd occasion when the girl you are expecting to see isn't the right one and somtimes shes turmed out OK but this caper is bloody stupid!

Offline TonyTiger

Hi Watts!

Thanks for the consolation and no problems with your review mate - I was excited she might possibly still be around. Not sure why these girls recycle AW profiles when in this instance the VS pictures where the actual girl but that’s the games they play…

Either way, I hope my review will give others a possible heads up and you never know maybe the real Aisha might turn up again sometime.

Offline JayEZ2K

Cheers for the warning. I'd about given up on Romanians a long time ago. Perhaps they get enough money scamming a few punters each day, but I think they're utterly stupid about business because if their service were half decent they would have taken all my punting money.  :dash:

Offline TonyTiger

Last time I'm going to bother tracking this one.... so just a quick heads up...

Beware : New VS profile in Cambridge and yet another different girl pictured - same VS name "Monique" but also using Aisha AW mobile number!

External Link/Members Only

Not seen so can't comment on ROM service - maybe this ones ok ??? but not wasting my cash.