Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melissa & Sarah 00-44: Bayswater  (Read 1756 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

External Link/Members Only

Melissa 21, 5’7”, Romanian, darkish hair with light highlights, size 6 – 8, slim, small, lovely breasts, great arse, fully shaven, lip and cheek studs, they don’t get in the way, couple of tats, very pretty, like the hot waitress you would love to get hold of. Good English.

External Link/Members Only

Sarah 23, 5’3”, pretty size 8 – 10 Essex girl, strawberry blonde hair, small boobs, one of which is pierced, light bush, unusual in this day and age, a tattoo on the side of her waist, peachy arse. Body not as good as Melissa’s but not bad. Girl next door looks.

Communication: Text with agency, very efficient – before to confirm girls and location and after punt to ensure satisfaction.

Time: 90 minutes. Cost: £400

Location: Ok flat off Queensway, convenient for Queensway and Bayswater stations, same flat as all my 00-44 bookings.

FK, DFK, OWO, ball licking & sucking, cock sharing, RIMG, protected sex with both girls, CIM, CIF, COB,

3 pops: double headed facial, CIM Melissa, CIF, COB, both girls.

Girls hadn’t met before but we all got on well.

The girls are part time, I've seen half a dozen of them now, all consistently deliver top quality service, they told me see no more than a handful of clients per week, all speak a good standard on English and deliver services with a good attitude, without time watching.

The flat is ok, could benefit from some mirrors in the bedroom and better heating control, the fact that the girls travel to location rather than being the normal cooped up in the working flat seeing a conveyor belt of clients mean the facilities are rudimentary, no oil for example.

The agency website is crap, they admit but they pride themselves on having normal girls at reasonable prices, you are not shagging supermodels but this lot have a great attitude, love sex and are capable of making an old fucker cum three times in 90 minutes, it works for me.