Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: abby_sexy_milf - Sutton  (Read 1731 times)

markgob

External Link/Members Only

Shitty 10th floor of a shitty council block in Sutton.

Woman:
Abby was skinny, eating disorder skinny. If you like skinny girls I think the only issue you would have is her tits seemed like at one point they had been a nice set but now had shrived up to noting but saggy skin and a nipple. She wore glasses which she kept on during the punt which was a little weird especially when opening eyes while French kissing...

Services:
French kissing.
OWO
Protected sex

About:
Parked at postcode and immediately figured it would be a punt in the big tower block. Called and directed up to 10th floor, immediately though this place isn't a great place to be in but was committed so called lift which took an age to come. Once on 10th floor, it was a stereotypical shitty council block with long noisy corridors, luckily no one was their but didn't feel that safe.
Knocked on door and she opened immediately into a nice flat, paid and went for shower. Once out returned to room where we immediately started French kissing leading to undressing her and moving onto bed. Some more French while mutual masturbation then onto oral. After few mins she asked me if I wanted to fuck her. Their is 2 things I will never forget about her, her pussy seemed to be really far back and angle of penetration was strange and she had the tightest pussy I've fucked in a long time! I really wasn't feeling the attraction but with the tightness of the pussy I managed to blow after about 10 mins. She definitely enjoyed it and we took about 5 mins to get our breath back before I took a shower and made my excuses.

Recommend:
I would recommend her but I definitely wouldn't do a punt that late at night again. I've been to a lot of dodgy areas in my time but this one was so enclosed that if felt like is someone kicks off you have no where to run... Not helped by echoes in corridor and general feeling of tension in air...

Offline Good-timer

Anorexic, a wired pussy in the ghetto of Sutton? Sounds shit?
Was she pretty?

Offline HighlyMotivated

Sounds awful, but fair play if you enjoyed yourself