Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vicky Massage Wolverhampton  (Read 1791 times)

Offline watsey

Anybody seen this girl?
Its an old link and I cant seem to get it to work.

External Link/Members Only
Massuse in Wolverhampton. Wolverhampton, West Midlands. Hi im vicky I do relaxing massarge. evening's only .£35 hour £25 for half an hour .phone or txt on 07504845851 No private call numbers.Thank you

Offline l1mpd1ck

Googling the phone number finds a very old GT ad:  External Link/Members Only

I suspect they/she are long gone

Offline Beamer

I think I remember the original advert. If it is her she is/was a large black lady.

Offline watsey

oooocha!! That photo isn't very encouraging - she looks rough

This is confusing then cos Beamer thinks she is a big coloured lady which kind of backs up my thoughts too. I have been exchanging texts with her and she said she was Indian. Her wattsapp picture shows a black woman massaging a white woman so I thought yeh West Indian.

I was going to TOFTT but not sure now if there is a link to that photo.

Roadster

oooocha!! That photo isn't very encouraging - she looks rough

Just goes to show ... I think she's pretty hot looking.  I do like rough prossies though.  :D :D

Looking at the text. I'm betting she's a rom, so I'll not be the first one through that particular door  ;)

Offline Rangers54

Anybody seen this girl?
Its an old link and I cant seem to get it to work.

External Link/Members Only
Massuse in Wolverhampton. Wolverhampton, West Midlands. Hi im vicky I do relaxing massarge. evening's only .£35 hour £25 for half an hour .phone or txt on 07504845851 No private call numbers.Thank you

She is an Indian woman. Over 50 possibly 60. I saw her about 6 months ago was going to review but she disappeared so didn't bother.

She is pretty poor at massage just swipes doesn't really have any technique.

She gets naked has a belly on her and her tits are quite droopy shall we say. She gets in the mood though very into been fingered and wanted me to fuck her I declines on that. She wanked me over her tits and I shot over her face. She isn't too bad on her back. If you fancy having an old Indian woman then go for it but be warned you go knowing she is willing but if age bothers you it wouldn't be for you

Don't know who has connected this to that other advert that isn't her

Offline watsey

Hmm.
You have sparked a little bit of interest here.
Ive never had somebody older than me and never had an Indian so it would tick few things off my might try sometime list.
She told me it was £45 for an hour including HE.
Is that what you paid and did she want more to fuck her or is she so bad she was just grateful to be fucked

Offline Rangers54

Hmm.
You have sparked a little bit of interest here.
Ive never had somebody older than me and never had an Indian so it would tick few things off my might try sometime list.
She told me it was £45 for an hour including HE.
Is that what you paid and did she want more to fuck her or is she so bad she was just grateful to be fucked

Forgot to mentiin she can only do nights due to her been a security guard at the airport apparently

I paid 40 and it started as a normal massage and then I got bored and turned over. I said to her you get undressed which she did. I was fingering her while she was walking me. I was going to cum so I told her to slow down. She said ok you've paid for the time and there was a bed in room she went and lied down on it and said play with her so I did and I was running cock up and down her pussy lips and I could have slipped inside but declined not having a condom on so I moved up and she began wanking me again over her tits

Try her I mean 45 is not a lot just to empty sacks

Offline watsey

Yeh she told me she doesn't take bookings till after 8.
Sounds as though she would have gone bareback if you had been up for it so thats  put me off again

Offline Rangers54

Sounds as though she would have gone bareback if you had been up for it so thats  put me off again

I not sure, however she never tried to get it in either, just enjoyed the way I played with her

Offline Rangers54

I not sure, however she never tried to get it in either, just enjoyed the way I played with her

Offline Rangers54

not sure, however she never tried to get it in either, just enjoyed the way I played with her

Offline watsey

OK thanks. One to dwell on I think. Not far to travel and as you say £45 for quick dump.

Offline temptation

When the original post came up I wondered if it was a Indian woman who has been around a bit if it's who I think  it is I  saw her at stirchley once, Longbridge and bearwood where she worked in a flat with an English girl. Not that I'm a particular fan of hers each time was a surprise to see her there! Talks with a broad brummie accent and has a few rough tattoos?
Talks a lot about all the different services she does and how she enjoys massage. Each time I saw her it was just for massage plus HE but always ended up fingering her or having her tits out.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 11:34:07 pm by temptation »

Offline Rangers54

When the original post came up I wondered if it was a Indian woman who has been around a bit if it's who I think  it is I  saw her at stirchley once, Longbridge and bearwood where she worked in a flat with an English girl. Not that I'm a particular fan of hers each time was a surprise to see her there! Talks with a broad brummie accent and has a few rough tattoos?
Talks a lot about all the different services she does and how she enjoys massage. Each time I saw her it was just for massage plus HE but always ended up fingering her or having her tits out.

I dont recall her accent been very broad  but my memory isn't what it used to be, she's moved to wolves from over that way if that's the case. I saw her in a house near to ettingshall

Offline temptation

If it's who I think it is I think she was called Emma, she mentioned Wolverhampton to me on two of the times I saw her.

Offline Rangers54

If it's who I think it is I think she was called Emma, she mentioned Wolverhampton to me on two of the times I saw her.

She said to me she's a security guard at Birmingham airport. That's the reason why she can only do late nights

Offline watsey

The post code she has given me is in Monmore Green area.

Offline Rangers54

The post code she has given me is in Monmore Green area.

Yes it's near there. Come off Bilston road heading towards Birmingham new road, it's a left turn off that road. Not sure of area, I had it as ettingshall, it's easy enough to find though