Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Josaphene in Colchester  (Read 995 times)

12 review(s) for Josaphene (12 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4977743) (12 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline Deanomarco

External Link/Members Only

Comms: good, quick response to emails and texts to arrange.

Venue:  nice house up near the mainline station. I drove but it’s proabably only. 10 min walk max from the station to there.

Access: Easy to find and lots of free parking on surrounding streets, much easier than at her last place.

The girl: very attractive English blonde. Gorgeous figure, as described in other reviews she has nose piercings, which is fine for me as I like them.

The meet:
 Ive met Jo once before at her old place but she’s recently moved so I thought I’d do a review for my most recent visit. As above comms were great, but now the location is better- her room Has an ensuite, which saves the naked run through the kitchen and up the stairs that I did at her last place :D. there’s also lots  of parking around so you can slip in and out discretely, although I was offered the use of her parking space if I required it.   

She met me at the door dressed in jeans and a vest top- very much the girl next door look. A quick cup of tea and catch up with the rabbits before heading upstairs for a shower. we started  off with some FK and cuddling, the fk feels natural rather than forced. Jo gives the most amazing gfe experience- another reviewer said it’s almost like civvy sex in that everything is so relaxed and flows so naturally and I’d agree with that. From cuddling we Moved on to RO where she was incredibly responsive and that was followed by some mind blowing OWO.

Somehow I managed to keep my composure and we moved on to sex in various positions before finishing off by hand.  Clean up and another chat before I’m on my way again.

For me Josaphene is the best GFE provider I’ve seen-  she’s attractive, very skilled and comes across as a friendly chatty person.