Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oh the guilt  (Read 1786 times)

Offline marion70

Couple of times after I have finished a punt, I have felt twangs of guilt mostly of having done something wrong to the girl as if it was against her will. This has happened mostly with Eastern European girls and not with any other races. I understand their predicament, back in their country wages are low and corruption is rife and they have no choice but to look for greener grass...

I actually also feel that I am actually helping them in their predicament as I am paying them money which I assume goes to their family and possible better future. But I do feel strongly at times ( from their reactions in the bedroom ) that I have wronged myself though I don’t understand why anyone would go through so much pain for a few(??) dollars more. Is the pain worth the deed ? They should really ask themselves this question.

Anyway, I also wanted to know from other users on this forum, have you felt this way? is it only with certain race types ? please share, at least I would know I am not alone !!!

Offline Morpheus

I’ve had a guilty feeling, but for a different reason.
Normally, there’s no guilt, but I’ve had a couple of overnights, and on both occasions as we settled to go to sleep, I felt an overwhelming sense of guilt about being unfaithful. No, it doesn’t make any sense to me either - it’s completely irrational.
And it’s short lived - by morning I’ve overcome the guilt and I’m ready for the next session!

Offline Ce95

My guilt comes from spending a lot of money on someone who fakes interest in me and can’t wait to get me out of the room

Offline marion70

My guilt comes from spending a lot of money on someone who fakes interest in me and can’t wait to get me out of the room

Spot on you said it. I have felt that as well, feels like you have been duped and worthless when they want you out ASAP. You feel excited at the heat of the moment but afterwards you don't feel that great at all !!!

Punter115

Just business to them and until we shoot our load we hope they somehow like and enjoy our company.

Flunt

Couple of times after I have finished a punt, I have felt twangs of guilt mostly of having done something wrong to the girl as if it was against her will. This has happened mostly with Eastern European girls and not with any other races. I understand their predicament, back in their country wages are low and corruption is rife and they have no choice but to look for greener grass...

I actually also feel that I am actually helping them in their predicament as I am paying them money which I assume goes to their family and possible better future. But I do feel strongly at times ( from their reactions in the bedroom ) that I have wronged myself though I don’t understand why anyone would go through so much pain for a few(??) dollars more. Is the pain worth the deed ? They should really ask themselves this question.

Anyway, I also wanted to know from other users on this forum, have you felt this way? is it only with certain race types ? please share, at least I would know I am not alone !!!

Chances are they were pro$$ies in their home country and they came here because they could earn five or ten times as much for doing the same thing.

If it eases your guilt then you might consider spending more time in church and handing out your punting budget to the poor beggars in the street.

TomS

Sounds familiar. I tend to avoid punts with such girls that might trigger the feeling of guilt. I case I still unexpectedly find myself in such a situation I tend to avoid penetrative sex. Makes me feel better afterwards for a number of reasons the main one being feeling little to no guilt.

Punter115

How about sharing a review or two ?

Offline misterali

These comments are making me feel like a heartless cunt!

I do try and treat them well even if I punt with Rude Romanian. Some have an attitude because they hate the job and do it out of necessity. But maybe I also punt out of necessity? So I come clean, well dressed and smelling nice. I would never force an act they don't want to do, I take it as a lesson and never return and leave a review (always honest). Like I said before, there's a choice and this was theirs, unless of course they are trafficked and doing it against their will.

Sgt. Dudley Smith

I actually also feel that I am actually helping them in their predicament as I am paying them money which I assume goes to their family and possible better future. ,But I do feel strongly at times ( from their reactions in the bedroom ) that I have wronged myself though I don’t understand why anyone would go through so much pain for a few(??) dollars more. Is the pain worth the deed ? They should really ask themselves this question.

Ive felt guilt twangs with Romanians sometimes.
 I feel much better, like I'm helping her, from tipping my local Big Issue selling Romanian girl a fiver each time, more than from punting Romanians.
 I think a lot of Roms are being trafficked. Which isn't to say they're being forced to do it. They probably know the deal when  they leave Romania. It's just not a very fair deal. So I avoid Roms (on adultwork) who look like they're being trafficked.
Someone like Romanian Nicky who works in the Soho walk ups is a good guilt-free punt though. As good looking, and and cheap as an any Romanian girl on adultwork.  I think the Soho girls pay a daily brothel fee then what they make over that is their profit. It's a different set up to where the money goes to a pimp and the pimp pays them out of that.

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 06:57:46 am by Sgt. Dudley Smith »

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider

Is Eastern European a race?

Offline Redbull4

Generalisation at its worst. I was always under the assumption that the Balkans region was what you would class as east Europe.
But even though, you can't really group people into sections of a continent.

Online S.X. MacHine

I think he may have meant 'nationality', rather than 'race'. In any event, he makes his point clearly.

Offline marion70

Bit of a grammatical error on my part, meant to say nationalities. :drinks: :wackogirl:

Offline yandex

Bit of a grammatical error on my part, meant to say nationalities. :drinks: :wackogirl:

Never mind, I'm sure your dissertation on the guilt felt by punters won't suffer

Offline Dav618id

Yes and lies about their age, fake photos, services offered, and gets you to cum as quick as you can. Do they fill guilty?.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

for a moment I thought it said On the quilt. I prefer to be under the quilt unless it is a hot day.

JV547845

Couple of times after I have finished a punt, I have felt twangs of guilt mostly of having done something wrong to the girl as if it was against her will.

What the hell are you asking these poor girls to do you dirty bastard ;-)?  In my experience WGs're surprised I'm still dressed once they return from stashing the cash, and instigate matters themselves, albeit they might try to get it over with as soon as possible.  Ultimately no means no, and it's down to them to say no.  What if they're not saying no, because they want more punters, and they don't like the work, but they like the/your money, at about the best part of a days wages at minimum wage for 30 minutes?  Well maybe being a sexworker isn't for them and they should try making a living the way the rest of the world does - they're probably a shit punt anyway.  You're doing them a favour by giving them a negative review, and doing all the independent WGs who enjoy their work a favour too. 

It's not down to any individual punter to single handedly cure global poverty and oppression of women, by withholding their business from genuine nymphomaniacs who like their job.

If you feel so fricking guilty about responding to EE girls who advertised and put themselves out there, and paying the prices they requested, then guess what?  You can pay £20 more per half hour and take your pick from any number of independent English ladies.

If you pick up any sort of vibes that they're under coercion, you should GTFO, not only is that immoral, it's illegal.  The police would actually like you to report coerced sex workers to them too. 

Yeah a  lot of them will work with a Sergei, but while maybe I'm not giving them enough credit, I don't believe a Romanian 19 year old woman can simply fly in on easyjet and get a flat to work from at the snap of her fingers the next day.  Most of them don't even run their own profiles on AW
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 10:55:46 pm by JV547845 »

Offline Bogof60

Yeah my thoughts entirely
If they are of adult age then I will punt with them
One of the best punts I have had was with a 19 year old English woman.
She did not last long on AW but by heck was she into it with an over 50 bloke like me.
Go figure
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline marion70

What the hell are you asking these poor girls to do you dirty bastard ;-)?  In my experience WGs're surprised I'm still dressed once they return from stashing the cash, and instigate matters themselves, albeit they might try to get it over with as soon as possible.  Ultimately no means no, and it's down to them to say no.  What if they're not saying no, because they want more punters, and they don't like the work, but they like the/your money, at about the best part of a days wages at minimum wage for 30 minutes?  Well maybe being a sexworker isn't for them and they should try making a living the way the rest of the world does - they're probably a shit punt anyway.  You're doing them a favour by giving them a negative review, and doing all the independent WGs who enjoy their work a favour too. 

It's not down to any individual punter to single handedly cure global poverty and oppression of women, by withholding their business from genuine nymphomaniacs who like their job.

If you feel so fricking guilty about responding to EE girls who advertised and put themselves out there, and paying the prices they requested, then guess what?  You can pay £20 more per half hour and take your pick from any number of independent English ladies.

If you pick up any sort of vibes that they're under coercion, you should GTFO, not only is that immoral, it's illegal.  The police would actually like you to report coerced sex workers to them too. 

Yeah a  lot of them will work with a Sergei, but while maybe I'm not giving them enough credit, I don't believe a Romanian 19 year old woman can simply fly in on easyjet and get a flat to work from at the snap of her fingers the next day.  Most of them don't even run their own profiles on AW

You missed the point here. Everyone does not feel guilt, one has to have a conscience to feel it. Some people will just ignore the aftermath, period. Obviously I am not one of those and I have said I only feel it after some encounters otherwise I feel happy and overwhelmed if I feel that a real genuine service has been provided. It is also confusing to me why some EE girls chose this profession when clearly they have not been trafficked, ( £££ is the answer i know ).

It’s good to hear different viewpoints though.

Offline hungrypunt

No Never ! if they are in the business they are in it, nowt we can do to change that.
Be respectful, pay your money, get the agreed services.

Offline milkman10

this thread talks about guilt

the girls that work are here for one thing to make as much money as possible in the easiest way possible so before you go see a wg you know what you are getting into so guilt should not come into it

if the girl is trafficked you may spot the signs but then again you may not you have to try and make your own choice on that and if you think theres something dodgy walk and never return

only guilt I could feel is if I was married but im not so no guilt really

and if the punt was shit then I don't feel guilt i feel gutted that I just wasted my hard earned cash
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 01:46:43 pm by milkman10 »