Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scarlette  (Read 2728 times)

Cda1966

I know Scarlette isn't the most popular girl mentioned on here, but I have thought about giving her  a go a few times as she appears to be based in the area I work, so I thought I would give her the benefit of the doubt, but it seems she doesn't want any business as despite trying every now and again over the space of over six months, I have never got an answer, is this normal for her, or Scarlette if your reading this, why can't you ever answer your phone ??????? :unknown:

Loveit

Are you aware she is on the UKP Blacklist?

Offline Roth

Yep  :thumbsup: but she's still on my HL.  :thumbsup:

Cda1966

Are you aware she is on the UKP Blacklist?
yeah I did indeed, was just curious as she is close to my work, but whatever, she never answers her phone anyway. God knows how she gets any business

Offline BogBog1

I'm intrigued if only for the weird minge.

Cda1966

I'm intrigued if only for the weird minge.
Scarlette should now be "Scarlette WMG" Weird Minge Girl

JV547845

Shit comms and poor organisation is a fairly common experience with her.  I hope for her sake she's got enough work to not feel like she has to answer every message.

Offline Roth

Shit comms and poor organisation is a fairly common experience with her.  I hope for her sake she's got enough work to not feel like she has to answer every message.

Hope she answers mine.  :thumbsup:

Looking forward to trying out the WMG!  :lol: :lol: :wacko: :lol: :lol:

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

It's not good Roth..............a really strange minge, quite off putting.

Offline Roth

It's not good Roth..............a really strange minge, quite off putting.

Dang!  :lol:

KenniLingus

whats the issue with her minge?

Offline Roth

whats the issue with her minge?

I don't know!  :unknown: Members here mention it but don't go in to detail.   :unknown:  I just plan to find out for myself!!  :lol: :wacko: :lol:

Offline BogBog1

I have literally never been more on tenterhooks than I am regarding Roth's WMG verdict. It's like waiting for the twist at the end of the Usual Suspects!

Offline BogBog1

Maybe I should just go and see her too.....

vw

I'm intrigued, but to sick to do and minge let alone a strange one.  Shame she's not on webcam to put the mystery to bed. 

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

I know Scarlette isn't the most popular girl mentioned on here, but I have thought about giving her  a go a few times as she appears to be based in the area I work, so I thought I would give her the benefit of the doubt,

Why?  Just because she's attractive?  I suspect she became an arrogant prima-donna because too many people have done that, maybe she began to assume that normal rules of behaviour just don't apply to her.  Stealing £900 from a client and then threatening to call the police if he didn't keep quiet requires a special kind of outlook.

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Also, I doubt if she's much of a fan of UKpunting right now.  If she realises you're a member,  your own genitals might end up even more strangely-shaped than hers.  Given her probable bipolar disorder, or whatever it is, you'd better check for sharp objects under her pillow before you get stuck in!   :scare:

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

It was so off putting, her minge, I could no go down on it...............good luck Roth

Loveit

It was so off putting, her minge, I could no go down on it...............good luck Roth
You just have to expand on your description Mr Kent. The anticipation is killing us! :wackogirl:

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

I shall go on line and Google "Images of unusual/strange Vaginas" and see if I can get a match............but if I were shown 10 fannies in an ID parade I would recognise it immediately, 3 years after the event as well!

Offline BogBog1

To quote Paxman in University Challenge... "Come ON.....!!!!" :) Mr Kent, you're killing us!!

Offline Roth

Why?  Just because she's attractive?  I suspect she became an arrogant prima-donna because too many people have done that, maybe she began to assume that normal rules of behaviour just don't apply to her.  Stealing £900 from a client and then threatening to call the police if he didn't keep quiet requires a special kind of outlook.

Are you repeating yourself? Are you repeating yourself? Are you repeating yourself? Or is it just me?  :P :P

Offline Roth

Ok fair enough but I'm planning to stick my cock in it!!!   :lol: :crazy: :lol:

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Are you repeating yourself? Are you repeating yourself? Are you repeating yourself? Or is it just me?  :P :P

As I'm fairly sure I've only ever said that once - in that partiicular way, anyhow - I guess it's just you.

Meanwhile,  apparently you want to shag Scarlette.  I think I've read that before somewhere.  In quite a few places actually.

Which is more important for others to know about?  The fact that Scarlette is mentally unstable and has a history of theft and blackmail, or the fact that Roth wants to shag her?

Offline ampersand

Which is more important for others to know about?  The fact that Scarlette is mentally unstable and has a history of theft and blackmail, or the fact that Roth wants to shag her?

Now that, my friends, IS a question!!!

Cda1966

Pretty sure I saw her in a nightclub last weekend all by herself hanging around the DJ, made sure I knew where my wallet and phone was, but good luck to Roth, just don't take anything she could nick

Offline Roth

As I'm fairly sure I've only ever said that once - in that partiicular way, anyhow - I guess it's just you.

Meanwhile,  apparently you want to shag Scarlette.  I think I've read that before somewhere.  In quite a few places actually.

I don't repeat myself.  I don't repeat myself.  :wacko: :wacko:

Normally I only carry my punting phone, my punting cash and a few quid spare for extras.  So if I  meet her I promise just to fuck her and not be a sad EAS-struck puppy, tell her my life story and lend her loads of cash.   :thumbsup:

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Good luck Roth............I am sure you will let us know how it goes, the whole thought/memory of that "Minge" is putting me off punting, this thread is saving me a lot of money!

Loveit

Good luck Roth............I am sure you will let us know how it goes, the whole thought/memory of that "Minge" is putting me off punting, this thread is saving me a lot of money!
And you still haven't explained why!

Offline Roth

Will do!  :lol: :thumbsup: