Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kristina J touring Bristol  (Read 1026 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks like Kristina J will be touring Bristol next week.  I think she used to live here a few years back.  Seems fit as fuck and just added her to my HL.  She charges £120ph normally but looks like she is reducing it if you book in advance.  Seems to provide just about everything. :D

Not sure if she will raise her prices on tour and if she charges for extras (anal etc).  Anyone know?  :unknown:

Offline ico23

I saw her when she lived just outside of Bristol and had a great time. Friendly, chatty, fit ! and very tall indeed with the heels on. I'm more of the GFE type so she was perfect for that . Very much recommended if you can advance book for £100. There are more pics on her own website in case you missed them External Link/Members Only and don't know about the anal as it's not my thing.

« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 12:31:58 pm by ico23 »

Offline londonmaxxy

Yeah she's great value if you can pre- book at 100.
Seen her up north at that rate.
Very tall & will do bdsm & toys aplenty if needed or GFE.

I suspect anal is extra though- I'm sure she'll clarify if you email her.

Online johnny34

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not sure if she will raise her prices on tour and if she charges for extras (anal etc).  Anyone know?  :unknown:

Saw her last year when she was on tour in Newcastle. Same price £120 (£100 if booked in advance). Everything included in the price, incl. anal.

Offline Roth