Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ever had a WG voice her disappointment at your performance?  (Read 4156 times)

Offline webpunter

this thread has made me think
not directly
however donkeys ago one burd said that she was feeling super horny
& it was pretty obvious she meant it, responding to the faintest touch me fiddling around & some RO
she said she hadn't orgasmed for like 4 days & was gagging for for it
i'm thinking - 'is this real ?'  Well it dawned on me that it was
after 15 mins with some RO OWO etc she said she needed some penetration
i asked her what her fave position was [to orgasm]
she replied with CG & added proper CG feet on bed
i said i have no chance of lasting too long in that position
she said just a few mins if i can last out & that'll do the trick
i replied well 'what do we do for the rest of the hour ?' 'coz i doubt very much if i can do it twice in an hour'
her response was that i could stay until she made me cum again
i'm like WTF & she said she didn't have any other clients booked in that evening
she hops on & is telling me not to cum too quickly & to hold it
i am getting to the point where its thunderbirds are go
& she tells me soon & then 'do it'
i was thinking of all sorts of shit like the worst burd i'd ever shagged & my tax return  :lol:
trying to hold out
she collapsed on me loads of kisses & said thank-you
true to her word she then said why don't you get some drinks from the fridge whilst she had a shower then i showered
chit chat for half an hour or so, chilled having drinks & a few fags
then she said it was my turn
i left on about three hours paying for one.  exhausted
did i follow it up ? bell end that i was it was early in my punting career & i didn't  :dash:
so once in a blue moon there are burds who 'want it'
a few occasions since, just not anywhwere near as intense
& usually on follow up meets where some connection, not the 1st (& only  :dash:] session

Offline Thephoenix

I couldn't of said it any better myself.

Maybe you could have said it slightly better.🙄👍😁

Online Colston36

I booked a lady a while ago , I shot my load during a oral. I was just about to get up and go . She said in her accent stay longer . Very seldom I get hard after I popped . She worked it till I firmed up . Condom on missionary position . I could feel she was using all her mussels to cum herself , All she said please cum yet I stay way after agreed time .

Wow, that's a bit fishy. Never heard of anyone using mussels before. Did she use cockles as well? Maybe some prawns?
« Last Edit: June 07, 2021, 08:13:38 am by Colston36 »

Offline JontyR

Wow, that's a bit fishy. Never heard of anyone using mussels before. Did she use cockles as well? Maybe some prawns?
She sounds like a real live alive ho.

Offline Thephoenix

Maybe that's why it's called a split kipper. :unknown:

Offline cotton

this thread has made me think
not directly
however donkeys ago one burd said that she was feeling super horny
& it was pretty obvious she meant it, responding to the faintest touch me fiddling around & some RO
she said she hadn't orgasmed for like 4 days & was gagging for for it
i'm thinking - 'is this real ?'  Well it dawned on me that it was
after 15 mins with some RO OWO etc she said she needed some penetration
i asked her what her fave position was [to orgasm]
she replied with CG & added proper CG feet on bed
i said i have no chance of lasting too long in that position
she said just a few mins if i can last out & that'll do the trick
i replied well 'what do we do for the rest of the hour ?' 'coz i doubt very much if i can do it twice in an hour'
her response was that i could stay until she made me cum again
i'm like WTF & she said she didn't have any other clients booked in that evening
she hops on & is telling me not to cum too quickly & to hold it
i am getting to the point where its thunderbirds are go
& she tells me soon & then 'do it'
i was thinking of all sorts of shit like the worst burd i'd ever shagged & my tax return  :lol:
trying to hold out
she collapsed on me loads of kisses & said thank-you
true to her word she then said why don't you get some drinks from the fridge whilst she had a shower then i showered
chit chat for half an hour or so, chilled having drinks & a few fags
then she said it was my turn
i left on about three hours paying for one.  exhausted
did i follow it up ? bell end that i was it was early in my punting career & i didn't  :dash:
so once in a blue moon there are burds who 'want it'
a few occasions since, just not anywhwere near as intense
& usually on follow up meets where some connection, not the 1st (& only  :dash:] session
If this was the "have you ever had a hooker kissing you and thanking you for giving her an orgasm" topic then that anecdote would be perfect.

Online sparkus

If this was the "have you ever had a hooker kissing you and thanking you for giving her an orgasm" topic then that anecdote would be perfect.

To be honest I can think of plenty of civvies who've just wanted sex over with, on many occasions it was something they did just to shut me up or get something out of me.  Therefore I don't expect any WG to have any hopes in that direction (my occasional reminder that people do PM me to 'boast' of orgasms they've given to SPs I've reviewed :D)

Offline Payyourwaymate

To be honest I can think of plenty of civvies who've just wanted sex over with, on many occasions it was something they did just to shut me up or get something out of me.  Therefore I don't expect any WG to have any hopes in that direction (my occasional reminder that people do PM me to 'boast' of orgasms they've given to SPs I've reviewed :D)

No way, members PM you to boast of their sexual prowess with women you have seen? LOL why? Is there that much ego attached to pleasing a woman? Wow.

Offline Link7

Yeah, it's kind of a silly question. If you cant "perform" it's the easiest money they'll ever make. No problem from their perspective whatsoever...

WGs don't sell themselves to get sex.

Online sparkus

No way, members PM you to boast of their sexual prowess with women you have seen? LOL why? Is there that much ego attached to pleasing a woman? Wow.

Mentioned this on other threads, thought it happened to others too?

Sample content (abridged):

Thanks for the intel on XXX you posted in your review.  I booked her and agree she's hot! I went down on her too and she came three times!

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Yeah, it's kind of a silly question. If you cant "perform" it's the easiest money they'll ever make. No problem from their perspective whatsoever...

Bloody great when they're good in bed though. Winning.

Online sparkus

Yes and no.  Any WG or SP worth their salt values repeat custom and knows of the benefits a positive review here on AW can bring.

Any bloke who couldn't get it up won't be saying anything or likely returning.  It's nothing negative but it doesn't serve any PR purpose for her.

Offline Mr Doodle

About 25 years ago, I saw a WG in Earls Court; The only thing I can remember from the quickest punt in my life (and I think it would qualify for the Guiness Book of Alternate Records) was the WG pulling out a man vibrator (no idea what it is really called). It had a handle and at the end was a doughnut shaped ring; with the vibrating bits in the middle. Have never felt anything like it before or since. She slipped the ol' fella through the ring, down and up.. down and up.. and spurt.. That was it.. maybe 30 seconds in all. As it was a one pop session (she was pimped, I guess), that was it.. game over. She complained I cum too quickly and I feebly tried to explain I have never felt that sensation (combined with what was a very attractive lady administering it).

After the complaint, I couldn't be bothered trying to make the session last..

Offline Payyourwaymate

Mentioned this on other threads, thought it happened to others too?

Sample content (abridged):

Thanks for the intel on XXX you posted in your review.  I booked her and agree she's hot! I went down on her too and she came three times!

Nope, first time I am hearing of it lol.

Offline webpunter

it was an intense few hours & a one off, as i mentioned
tho reading on here just now & again UKP'ers have sessions which are 'off the scale'
& arise in the most unlikely of circumstances
about as much chance of it happening again as rare as rocking horse shit
the punting stars lined up that day  :yahoo:
tho its taken fuck knows how many sessions over the years for this to happen
caught the burd in the right mood
& pressed the right buttons - so to write
lady luck was on my side that day

anyways back into the normal punting world, my latest session was mediocre at best
review to follow

Offline samalison199

poor performance is probably the preference

Offline webpunter

Think you missed out wifeys
They are even more guilty !

To be honest I can think of plenty of civvies [& wifeys] who've just wanted sex over with, on many occasions it was something they did just to shut me up or get something out of me

fantasists
hope you don't feel jealous
i think not !
its not something to do on PM
i've done PMs on burds with uKP'ers i 'know'
its more like 'what are her tits like' & if its a massage burd 'what do you reck the chances of OWO are ?'
& this is only after a fairly lenghty period of time where messages backwards & forwards, mostly low key
how weird are these UKP'ers messaging you  :scare:
must be an occupational hazard for you as numerous reviews 
its a compliment, although one which you don't need / want

(my occasional reminder that people do PM me to 'boast' of orgasms they've given to SPs I've reviewed :D)

Offline samalison199

I imagine the opposite can be true. if you cant perform the girl is just fighting a losing battle without a clear end in sight

Offline webpunter

from roms a much higher chance
& any Awank burd mentioning 'courtesan' in their profile
from brazilians less likely, they can be quite into it [a lively session] or do a very good impression of being so

Online sparkus

As repeatedly said here, perhaps not?

A bloke who cums early - result!
Bloke doesn't cum/can't get it up - likely to take it badly, WG may fear negative review or him being off with her.

I'm guessing optimal booking is P&D, client leaves happy.

Online sparkus

from roms a much higher chance
& any Awank burd mentioning 'courtesan' in their profile
from brazilians less likely, they can be quite into it [a lively session] or do a very good impression of being so

As mentioned, several bookings with Hungarians who've expressed clear expectations on their part of what was going to happen.

Contrast that with Colombianas who can't get you out of the door quick enough.  If they could they'd do the punt by text.

Offline webpunter

+1
with a reg in post session chit chat getting showered dressed etc, we were talking bout punting in general [an easy 'common' subject]
she mentioned trying to figure out what a [new] punter would be like
so if she touches the punters knob & it goes off like a starting pistol this can create a scenario where its like what does she do next ?
likewise if the punter couldn't shoot this created more pressure [on her]
thinking about the clock ticking & what the reaction would be
her preference on an hour session was the punter shoots @ 30-40 mins & then politely makes an exit
leaves her time to get herself sorted for the next punter & also do texts
& respond to missed call(s) from known client(s) for a meet later in the day or the next
non performing clients, not getting hard / not cumming, required more effort on her part to handle the situation 

I imagine the opposite can be true. if you cant perform the girl is just fighting a losing battle without a clear end in sight

Offline webpunter

Sorry didn't pick up on the hungarians stuff
For me they are at the top of the list for EE burds

As mentioned, several bookings with Hungarians who've expressed clear expectations on their part of what was going to happen.

I referenced Brazilians, my fave overall
Have had a couple of sessions with Colombians & to date all good thankfully
This has primarily been in Estark in Fuengirola, however as a club set up you get the chance to speak for at least a short time
Before heading upstairs
& i would invest in buying them a drink at the bar to allow some extra time to see what they are like

Contrast that with Colombianas who can't get you out of the door quick enough.  If they could they'd do the punt by text.

Offline mills_and_bhuna

I paid for sex once but her BJ was so good I came, she actually took me to task saying she had wanted fucking and next time try to think about her needs 😂
you should have told her you were thinking of her needs which is why you visited the ATM on the way over

Offline AgedCases

My issue is failing to come via a woman's touch. I'd have punts where I've been given oral for 30 minutes and nowhere near close to popping. I end up having to take matters into my own hands and have her snog my face off as I wank to completion. There's no way I'd visit a massage parlour! Waste of cash.

Offline Bonker

Yes.
Romanian WG. Role play session.
I performed the soliloquy from Hamlet.
No standing ovation. Blank face.
"What's the matter, didn't I project well"?
"Iz extra for clap".

Offline webpunter

Over the years i've had a couple of sessions where the burd expressed her disappointment
When being tugged off for the finale i've managed a 'stray' cum-shot which somehow defied the laws of physics [& gravity]
The landing zone being her hair
Disappointment doesn't begin to describe it  :lol: :yahoo: :lol:

Offline Slow grinder

2001 Executive Suite in Crewe where I was a regular...I overheard the girls talking ing the 'staffroom'.... Love it when Ian goes down, but he's a shit shag. That made me laugh, because once I've paid my money and I've done what I want...who cares, sh it shag or what.

Offline B4bcock

Yes.
Romanian WG. Role play session.
I performed the soliloquy from Hamlet.
No standing ovation. Blank face.
"What's the matter, didn't I project well"?
"Iz extra for clap".

Hopefully she was referring to applause and not a nasty infection.   :)

Offline Horseman

Hopefully she was referring to applause and not a nasty infection.   :)

Well they'd probably charge extra for both.....

Offline Milansky

Only one, when I couldn't get hard, she started interogating me about my lifestyle, because I'm young I shouldn't have ED issues yet, so she was playing detective trying to figure out what it was  :lol:

Offline webpunter

One massage burd told me to drink more water
As the harry munk she had extracted over her tits was apparently a bit thick
She said that if i drank more water it could increase the size of the cumshot & would be better for me generally
At about the time saw my doc for something & he said to drink more H20, so the massage burd was 'on the money'

Only one, when I couldn't get hard, she started interogating me about my lifestyle, because I'm young I shouldn't have ED issues yet, so she was playing detective trying to figure out what it was  :lol:

Offline Dipper

One massage burd told me to drink more water
As the harry munk she had extracted over her tits was apparently a bit thick
She said that if i drank more water it could increase the size of the cumshot & would be better for me generally
At about the time saw my doc for something & he said to drink more H20, so the massage burd was 'on the money'

After one particularly sordid massage/shag session when I’d concentrated so hard to hold out that when I wanted to Chuck my muck i couldn’t. I remember the WG reassuringly telling me that “you’re not leaving here without cumming”

She duly obliged me with a vigorous h/j.  :D

Offline webpunter

I've had the same where i've been edged for donkeys ages.  Too long
When struggling to get it over the line the last thing you need to hear is 'you have xx mins left'
Usually spells disaster
On the other hand when the burd says as you mention below completely the opposite effect
Its like you are half way there [to shooting] just because of their positive attitude
Most of it [cumming] in the mind & the pukka talented burds know this & how to press the right buttons
A vigorous HJ doesn't do any harm either  :yahoo:
Certainly gets you going back
Yes it's their interest for you to do this, some just have a way about them which can be intoxicating

After one particularly sordid massage/shag session when I’d concentrated so hard to hold out that when I wanted to Chuck my muck i couldn’t. I remember the WG reassuringly telling me that “you’re not leaving here without cumming”

She duly obliged me with a vigorous h/j.  :D

Offline JoeyJoeJr

Not had someone disappointed (as far as I can tell) but did get told by one WG to "Shut up I know what I'm doing" in quite an abrupt aggressive tone. She was doing this weird thing twisting the condom to try and get it on when I complained that it was hurting me. Don't know where she got off telling me to shut up when she was causing me pain. Very odd. Anyway I left promptly, didn't care about the money at that point felt really uncomfortable. May have been a scam and her way of chasing people off, unlikely as everything had been going well until that point. Happened a few years ago and if I could remember what their profile was I'd say steer clear.

Offline redfox_uk

I remember a session with Adriana at Sandy's many years ago ....

After about 5 minutes of shagging I couldn't hold back and said "I'm going to cum!" and she replied in a disappointed tone "Why?"

She was one WG who seemed to genuinely enjoyed the sex ...

Offline Dipper

I've had the same where i've been edged for donkeys ages.  Too long
When struggling to get it over the line the last thing you need to hear is 'you have xx mins left'
Usually spells disaster
On the other hand when the burd says as you mention below completely the opposite effect
Its like you are half way there [to shooting] just because of their positive attitude
Most of it [cumming] in the mind & the pukka talented burds know this & how to press the right buttons
A vigorous HJ doesn't do any harm either  :yahoo:
Certainly gets you going back
Yes it's their interest for you to do this, some just have a way about them which can be intoxicating

Exactly this. It was definately seen as her professional pride in the job to her. A true craftswoman some might call it.  :D

Offline simping

saw a girl after work. She was fit, probably the best Latina WG I've seen to date; she got annoyed every time I stopped to catch my breath, normally I don't have issues with this, then again it was straight after work. we had to bring out the toys to aid in her getting an O ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline catweazle

Mentioned this before on here, but came in the girl's mouth during an excellent BJ ( knew from past experience, she wouldn't mind CIM). Said she was disappointed and really wanted to be fucked............. because she had been constipated for a day or two and hoped a vigorous shag would start things moving!

Offline JontyR

Mentioned this before on here, but came in the girl's mouth during an excellent BJ ( knew from past experience, she wouldn't mind CIM). Said she was disappointed and really wanted to be fucked............. because she had been constipated for a day or two and hoped a vigorous shag would start things moving!

Maybe in future you can recommend your punting colleague sniffer who seems to have some talent in this regard...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=312543.msg3271281#msg3271281

Offline Arch

I have heard too many stories of the SP not being satisfied for days because all her clients and all the 'work' couldn't bring her to orgasm. On a few such occasions I managed to give them a big one (mostly because they are so horny rather than me being a big stud) and they were telling me all about it afterwards.

So to answer the OP's question - no, I have never once been told that she was disappointed at me, but she might tell the next guy lol

Offline rubric

One polish girl (Kama of Acton) once called me lazy for asking her to ride me, and I've had a couple of girls express disappointment that I didn't go down on them at all/not for long (I suspect more because its an easy way to make time rather than because of my oral prowess).  Years ago there was a girl called Chelsea over at Le Chateau who seemed to develop mild EAS, but that played out in different ways.

Generally not though, if things are going south during the appointment its usually over something else - and I've had a couple of girls complain to me about other clients who fucked them too hard (in one case the girl ended up in hospital, so the complaint seemed very justified).