Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reporting old or fake pics on AW  (Read 198 times)

Offline cideruk

I was wondering if there is a way of reporting very old or misrepresentative photos on AW? I've had a look but can't see a report button.

Offline B4bcock

Offline cideruk

It would crash the site.

A bit of making the best of what you have I don't mind so much but pics over 10 years old, or like 3 sizes smaller than reality, hiding knackered stretch marked stomachs etc are a bit too much.

Ages ago went to 'The Cottage' Haslingden and am fairly sure it wasn't even the same person.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
There's an 'authentic member' link at the bottom left of every profile page, click that and report it.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Londonpunter30

I was wondering if there is a way of reporting very old or misrepresentative photos on AW? I've had a look but can't see a report button.

It’s a waste of time, read the last few pages of the suspected scams thread.

If you are lucky it will be removed, but then get created again generating more income for AW.

There’s little to no moderation and AW don’t give a fuck.  Do a search for the UK and then filter by date registered to see how bad the problem is

Offline cideruk

Shame if they aren't bothered about 'misleading' their users, although I suppose the SP are paying them, I'm not.