Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: onoff app?  (Read 497 times)

Offline davison

External Link/Members Only

Does anyone use this as a second line on their phone, or know anything about the functionality that would make it good or bad for punting phone purposes? 

It sounds like it's made with secrecy in mind.  Looking for a single device solution, having a second device is (for me) almost as risky as having my personal number in use.

Offline BarryProudfoot

External Link/Members Only

Does anyone use this as a second line on their phone, or know anything about the functionality that would make it good or bad for punting phone purposes? 

It sounds like it's made with secrecy in mind.  Looking for a single device solution, having a second device is (for me) almost as risky as having my personal number in use.

Just get a dual-SIM phone :thumbsup:

Offline davison

Just get a dual-SIM phone :thumbsup:

We're an apple family, wife would think that very odd.

newforthisyear

I have all apple..

old iphone is left in the car or work, unlocked with a giff gaff sim, fresh itunes account with my "punting email" attached to it.

Told the mrs I sold the phone for £50 when I renewed my contract and said "here's £50 for the next round of shopping, get me loads of that Bernard Matthews frozen shit"

:rose:

Edit: I know you want a single device solution, it's not a good idea doing that.