Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: middleeastern_babe  (Read 700 times)

Offline elitepilot

Hi guys

I have been tempted for a very long time to pay her a visit.

I know that she has good reviews but would just like to know if anyone here has paid her a visit and if so what they thought of her?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Sparta Prada

Welcome.

If you have any girl’s AW ID number (which in this case is 2400303) insert this into the search bar ta the top right hand corner of this page and any previous discussions or reviews containing this number will appear.

Offline Longdog23

I have seen her twice over the last year or so and can recommend her. I hope to see her again sometime.

Offline Sparta Prada

I have seen her twice over the last year or so and can recommend her. I hope to see her again sometime.

We look forward to your review.

Offline Longdog23

Pretty sure I did one a while ago on AW , I'm not a great one for words so it may have been a bit short. As I recall she provided a very nice GFE which is something I enjoy.

Offline Mij

I saw her when she first started on AW just under 4 years ago (pre UKP for me) so didn't review.

She was a good relaxed gfe. Accurate pics and a passionate nature. A nice person to be with.

Would see her again if I'm in the area, but trying to spread the Mij-love around....

:drinks:
Mij