Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jenni 27 Nottingham - too expensive?  (Read 3616 times)

Online RedKettle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She looks hot - shame no photos to give an idea of her tits!  I tend to assume on the smaller side.

However I think she has over priced herself, no 30 min option to try her out and £150 for an hour.  An expensive TOFTT.

Offline monkeybucket

my spider sense is tingling with this one. the feedback is from only about 10 people and their feedback is the same..didn't notice any names i recognised on the feeback. 150quid for an hour.. stay clear imo even for a tofttt.

Online RedKettle

my spider sense is tingling with this one. the feedback is from only about 10 people and their feedback is the same..didn't notice any names i recognised on the feeback. 150quid for an hour.. stay clear imo even for a tofttt.

Thanks - inclined to agree with you.  Anyway plenty of others on my list at the moment  :drinks:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Agree about the rate, but...

RIS revelaed nothing untoward, and no PG has been set up in the 3 months profil has been up.

Also, if you click the last feedback (Bentley2015), that punter has 29 feedbacks, including some from known WGs in the region:

External Link/Members Only

If the WG is touring (don't know about this one), then it can be difficult to work out if the punters are genuine, as they may be based in a different area, hence not had a feedback in return from an EM WG.

Also, worth noting that if such a profile appears only now for a discussion, then the location must have cbeen changed to EM recently, as generally most experienced members on here
search AW regularly for new profiles.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 01:42:34 pm by CoolTiger »

Online RedKettle

I keep going back to her profile - she does look really good.

keeps building up AW feedback, although so what?

just wish it was not £160 to find out

hopefully a review will appear on here......

truckerdan

Online RedKettle

I have not got round to trying her.

DannyJames

£160 an hour and no face. I'm out.

Still, at least she isn't running a PG scam.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
She doesn't look the 34f advertised to me, very dodgy profile

Offline NervousJ

I'd be tempted with a 30 min toftt if she did offer it...

But those are the sort of photos that make me just move on... Just don't look real at all....

Certainly an expensive risk.... Definately my type, minus the smallish boobies.....

Online RedKettle

Like others I am attracted to but also wary of the profile - cost is still an issue at her level and with no 30 min option

Number15

Been there. Don't waste your money guys.
Lacklustre oral
Sex ok
Preferred to keep talking to try and waste time.

SHE CERTAINLY IS NOT THE GIRL IN THE PICTURES!!!

Offline raster

NUMBER 15,  can you tell me a bit more about her?? Im very tempted, so much to the extent iv booked twice with her already, but she's had to cancel both times, and we're due to re-arrange. What rating out of 10 wud u give on looks? And is her description of 34f tits accurate? Another punter rated her his top punt of 2016, but im getting mixed signals about her profile. Didn't giv me her phone number, said she would call me on the day of the bking, but twice cancelled via adultwork.
However she's built up a decent feedback score on adultwork, so im in two minds....

Offline raster

Saw another thread on here where someone's spotted her pics look identical to ones used by a Leeds agency called IK Services, the background of them is the same. Which means she either used to work for IK, or she's copied the pics - (they don't show anything of her face, so I guess she cud get away with it) or lastly she's used the same photographer that IK services use.
Really cant make my mind up on this one, has great feedback on adultwork, but the pics don't feel genuine......

Offline raster

In response to COOL TIGER and RED KETTLE: After doing a bit of digging around on here I discovered that we've seen this quote below before:
Quote from: Rugbyquinn17 on January 02, 2017, 06:36:51 PM
Been there. Don't waste your money guys.
Lacklustre oral
Sex ok
Preferred to keep talking to try and waste time.
SHE CERTAINLY IS NOT THE GIRL IN THE PICTURES!!!

however when you check Jen 28's feedback on adultwork, the same Rugbyquinn17 says the following:
Positive rugbyquinn17 (63) 22/08/2016 20:30 Seeking Services
The best decision I've made on impulse for a long while. Make time guys.

So which review is accurate?? Bugger it, think im gonna take the risk, re-book again with her, and let u know an accurate review on here...... Win some, lose some!

mediumjoe

Hi Raster, would love to know if this one is any good, shame she doesn't do half an hour.

It would be a criminal waste of £160 if she wasn't any good-  so my thoughts would be to keep the money in your pocket as long as possible,

Have come to the conclusion that it's all down to the smile (not infallible) if they don't smile and engage they are not really interested  and it will be a lacklustre punt, whereas if on opening the door she smiles gives you a hug and talks to you like  a normal friendly person, game on.

I know it's easy to say and it all goes out the window in the heat of the moment but have it in the back of your mind all the time     I'm walking if I'm not 100% happy straightaway.   Good luck  Joe

mediumjoe

Come on number 15, I think Raster has you rumbled so let's have a bit more information please

Offline raster

mediumjoe - That's very good advice, although I guess once your at the door its often too late to change your mind  :scare:

Think I'll follow my head on this one and avoid, as you say it something doesn't feel quite right for any reason, it probably isn't.......

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 03:42:58 pm by CoolTiger »