Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: .CURVY KIM. - Northfields  (Read 1724 times)

8 review(s) for .CURVY KIM. (5 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online collector

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: call for same day booking

Location: few minutes walking from Northfields station, Ealing area. Modern and clean flat. Seems she works in South London as well.

Price: £90 +£10 for OWO +£10 for CIM, one hour.

Look: late 30s/early 40s, fairly attractive MILF. Size should be a 12, fake tits.

Attitude: quite accomodating without being friendly enough. I wasn't feeling too comfortable as in other punts.

Service: OWO, DT, HJ, sex in CG and mish, CIM, massage.

She is skilled doing BJs. Able to DT too, unfortunately she did it just once.
Sex was boring because I didn't fancy her body too much and the lack of FK, didn't help to make it enjoyable. She doesn't kiss and tells that before, so fair play for that.
She was in my HL because her oral speciality. It is good indeed. The main reason of this negative is because she just ignored my requests of actually using her mouth instead of just jerking me off for most of the time. It was very frustrating in the end.

Although it was not a total disaster, I left regretting this punt. Waste of money for me after few months of punting break.

Online collector

External Link/Members Only
This should link some more reviews for a previous profile. Although the pics in the link below are not her. Not sure when the swap happened and don't know if all the reviews linked belong to her.

Offline MP778

thanks for the review, useful to know that her service has gone downhill while the price has gone up.  first saw her couple of years ago for 70p/h including OWO.  for 90 including OWO and CIM i might still go if service was good.

but for 110 with CIM i have no idea how she gets any punters at all, you can do SO much better for that price esp as she doesn't even do FK...

sounds like she aged as well, i think in reality she's only maybe 32-34 or something like that but now you say she looks late 30s...
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 08:16:22 pm by MP778 »

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review.

I also would put her age at early 30s. I reckon she seems a lot older because she is very world weary - she seems to be in the job because she feels she has to, rather than she enjoys it, which is reflected in her rather fairly cold, professional approach and the refusal to do FK.

That's a bit of a downer, but in fairness, she is upfront about no FK - it's not on her likes list, she says so and it's been mentioned on her reviews here.

Despite her excellent oral, £110 is overpriced - I paid £80 incl CIM 18 months ago. It's poor that she doesn't list the extras on her profile.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 08:44:44 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline TjokerNick

Hmmm. I was thinking to see her as she seems like my type body wise and offering OWO and FK which I enjoyed but I may see if  she gets better so I put her on hold for now.

Offline pumps

Since her new bolt on's,  she must think she is now worth more  :wackogirl: -

Personally for me shes a no go anymore as she's now charging extras for basic services which isn't made clear on her profile...she is clearly waiting for you to get in the door and in the position where you're unlikely to refuse paying her randsom and/or unlikely to walk.   typical sly underhand low end prossie moves.

OP you was lucky to get owo for £10 extra, I enquired recently and it was £20  :wacko:
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 01:12:15 am by pumps »

Offline MP778

Funny thing is that I think she actually looked better when she had a bigger ass but smaller tits.  I wonder if she looks older because of her weight loss.  Loose skin and all that   

will look elsewhere until she comes to her senses (if ever)

An tUasal Liathroid Mor

Saw here last year when she was in Golders Green......decent oral......but as mentioned above definitely not worth £110 ph....

Offline Cunning Punt

Hmmm. I was thinking to see her as she seems like my type body wise and offering OWO and FK which I enjoyed but I may see if  she gets better so I put her on hold for now.

But she doesn't offer FK - that's the point. Try reading her (non) likes list and all the reviews and comments on her.

Online collector

I found her around that age because the wrinkly face. The body was not bad but I didn't fancy it either, although you guys might be right cause the skin was elastic like a woman in her 30s than a proper mid-aged woman who pasted the 40s.
Funny that I found more attractive the face rather than her body.
About the rate and extras, I think too she's definitely overpriced. I didn't mind to pay what I was about to pay before the punt. All the opposite after the punt when the service provided disappointed me. I was already aware about the lack of some services but as I said I wanted to try her sloppy OWO.

Forgot to mention in the review, that I did RO as well and another NO NO was the fingering. Might be a useful info for someone.

Offline horsa

Is she worth an hours travel time? What is the latest on her extras?

Offline MP778

Is she worth an hours travel time? What is the latest on her extras?

You can see from previous reviews some of us think she's barely worth 90p/h if OWO was included, let alone 120

Offline TopPunter2016

Used to be good now she is Defo overpriced

Offline horsa

5 positives, 2 neutral and 1 negative for this girl, I'll visit her if I can find out if the £120 price includes OWO and CIM...

Offline pumps

5 positives, 2 neutral and 1 negative for this girl, I'll visit her if I can find out if the £120 price includes OWO and CIM...

you forgot to add the reviews from her old profile when tallying up there....

Offline MP778

even if i had never seen her before i 'm sure i would regret spending that much on her even with OWO and CIM, but whatever floats your boat, esp if FK is not important to you