Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Four Hand Massage  (Read 6547 times)

Offline niterider2019

hey Guys,

I'm after a four hand massage and have found those listed that offer the service; any recommendations on any of them? any details on cost for an hour and attractiveness of both masseurs appreciated!

Phu Thai Massage External Link/Members Only

Natural Healing Sheldon External Link/Members Only

Rainbow Nature Coventry External Link/Members Only

Anne Thai External Link/Members Only

Cheers

Sabai Thai Birmingham External Link/Members Only

Offline Stapler

Did you look in the dedicated FBSM threads on here?

100's of pages packed with information!

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline niterider2019

I did Stapler and have used it on many occasions but I do think the thread is now too unwieldy (cue abuse  :scare:) and I can't see any mention of a four hander ...... hence the new post!

Offline Stapler

Yes you are right! The thread is now so big it's out of hand!

I believe most of the usual suspects will offer a four hander. Costs would vary but I would say about £70 per hour for basic massage plus extra for the ending!

Good luck

..S...

Somebody had a four hander and b2b with scarlet and friend but it cost him £160! Report is on here somewhere.

Edit : here it is
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=69722.0
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 11:33:30 am by Stapler »
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline xjammacx

Just on my way home from an excellent 4 handed at Color and Beauty in town. £60 for s great massage and £40 each for b2b. Whilst I had a pair of boobs in my mouth I swear I felt a mouth slide over the old chap. £140 isn't cheap but in this instance it was worth it.

Benson50

I tried the 4 hander at Coton Lane, Erdington and experienced the negative side - the 2 girls talked and laughed together, in Chinese, the whole time, so it was the opposite of a sensual experience. I had to pay them both for the hand job, even though 3 of the hands were doing bugger all.

thailuver

kulabs beauty spa Halesowen/cradley
100 4 hand hj and topless gen massage and worth every penny you get the full hour and leave happy
only down no shower but what heck means less rushing

Offline suttonporksword

I tried the 4 hander at Coton Lane, Erdington and experienced the negative side - the 2 girls talked and laughed together, in Chinese, the whole time, so it was the opposite of a sensual experience. I had to pay them both for the hand job, even though 3 of the hands were doing bugger all.

i am sure they were checking watches and counting the money!!

smithie1000

Yes you are right! The thread is now so big it's out of hand!

I believe most of the usual suspects will offer a four hander. Costs would vary but I would say about £70 per hour for basic massage plus extra for the ending!

Good luck

..S...

Somebody had a four hander and b2b with scarlet and friend but it cost him £160! Report is on here somewhere.

Edit : here it is
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=69722.0

"its out of hand" lol

Offline bonham

hey Guys,

I'm after a four hand massage and have found those listed that offer the service; any recommendations on any of them? any details on cost for an hour and attractiveness of both masseurs appreciated!

Phu Thai Massage External Link/Members Only

Natural Healing Sheldon External Link/Members Only 

Rainbow Nature Coventry External Link/Members Only

Anne Thai External Link/Members Only

Cheers

Sabai Thai Birmingham External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 10:07:29 pm by bonham »

Offline bonham

phu was my worst out of that lot.just keep going on about more money money money all the way thru massage wich made it a crap service cradley wasent eny better. starting to think british is better you seem to get the service you ask for and only add on if you ask for it I know thes are faveorite places of a lot on here just think thay go on about more money to much and cutting massage time down and getting to greedy

Offline Jockey

did you go for a 4 hander and who was the best if any  :dance:

Offline bonham

lode lane Sheldon prob best 30 min 4 hand if you get right girls.  but there may be others know more places and depends if you want body to body I don't usuly go for that never seems worth what you pay for don't touch bum don't touch tits beter going prostitut it better service
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 12:52:50 am by bonham »