Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New ladies Attercliffe  (Read 1407 times)

Offline Coffeeaddict39

Anybody tried any of the new ladies on Attercliffe working at honeypot, diplomat or athena.
Fancy a trip there this weekend but there are so few reviews.

Offline qarma

I was there earlier this week and saw Tyler. Review will be submitted soon, it will be green.

Tyler's pros: She's attractive, great body and arse, very friendly. Her negatives: only does ow, she's a smoker, she has a poor boob job. She's from Hull and travels with her mate, Ebony, who was also available when I was there. She seemed a bit older facially, big tits (slightly saggy) and quite tall.

I believe they only work Monday & Tuesday so not sure this will be helpful, but maybe they will be there. Sadly, Athena has no working rota so you have to ring on the day. Haven't seen the other newbies at Athena, and I rarely go to Honeypot or Diplomat.

Fwiw, Rebecca is the jewel in Athena's crown. She's an amazing fuck. She also smokes but it's not very noticeable. I must get round to reviewing her too.

Please report back if you go. :hi:

Offline Coffeeaddict39

Yes I agree with you about Rebecca, only seen foe a quickie but very good, my favourite is Emily, only saw once but promised myself another visit, the problem is I get far more excited seeing a new girl

Offline happyboylouis

Rebecca at Athena the best. Emily gives a good service.
I have seen most of the girls in the city.
Except of Diplomats. I rarely go. If you have any ladies in mind. Ask me and I will tell you what there like if I have seen them.

Offline qarma

Rebecca at Athena the best. Emily gives a good service.
I have seen most of the girls in the city.
Except of Diplomats. I rarely go. If you have any ladies in mind. Ask me and I will tell you what there like if I have seen them.

So, who in your opinion, are the best girls in the city? :hi:

Offline Coffeeaddict39

Bonnie @diplomat best dirty fuck, seen her 3 times now and so hot, but the thrill is shagging someone new